Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Muervado 7 (Season Finale - Part 1!)

I have decided to slit the Season Finale up into 2 parts. The second part will be posted tommorow, enjoy!



Michael was beginning to remember what had happened just a day before he arrived at the small Peruvian hut that had served as both a haven and a death trap for him during the past two days.

"Mikey, I'm positive this is the hotel that was on the map" He wasn't positive.
Photobucket

You know what David i'm over it dude...
Photobucket

I mean I don't wanna be a dick or anything but you kinda destroyed his whole "backpacking through South America" thing when you got our stuff stolen by those bandits okay dude?
Photobucket

Just go ask those chicks over there...
Photobucket

"You mean THOSE hot Peruvian chicks over there!?" He said sarcastically
Photobucket

Yeah dude, those chicks over there! The S&%##* ones! He chuckled at his own joke
Photobucket

"Perdón señora, mi amigo y yo somos I mean, estamos perdidos y necesitamos saber si este es el hotel "El Dolor bello"
(Excuse me miss, my friend and I are lost and we need to know if this is the "El Dolor Bello" hotel.)
David was an advanced college level spanish speaker.
Photobucket

Azadita! Vente por acá!
(Little h*#! Come here little!)
She said jokingly to her friend
Photobucket

Señor, un momento por favor
(Sir, just a moment please)
Photobucket

*The women exchanged words that David could not understand* Possibly a native Indian language.
Photobucket

Si señorito, es el hotel, pero mi amiga y yo queremos saber si no estas occupado, tu y el amigo tuyo quieren pasar a tomar algo?
(Si sir, this is the hotel, but my friend and I would like to know if your not busy, would you and your friend like to make something happen?)
Photobucket

Ya lo sabes nena
(You already know it girl)
He definitely studied the flirting sections of his textbooks
Photobucket

Bueno, encuentrame en la sala numero 665, y di a tu amigo el numero 667
(Good, meet me in room number 665, and tell your friend room number 667)
Photobucket

"DAVE! YOUR NOT HELPING THE SITUATION HERE!" He was livid at that point
Photobucket

Dude you and me are gettin some tonight!
Photobucket

I'm with the one I was talking to so you get the wavy haired one!
Photobucket

You finally did something right for a change dude!
Photobucket

Chica, estas listo pa' hacer que hacemos la mejor?
(Girl, are you ready to do what we do best?)
Photobucket

"Me nací listo puta!"
(I was born ready b*^%#)
She really didn't want to do what she was about to do
Photobucket

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner