Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Ep. 5

LAST TIME ON

"The Unusual Life of Coyadre"


*Knock knock knock*
Photobucket

Oh, hello
Photobucket

I'm just his roommate.
Photobucket

Hey hey wait a minute! What the f*#% did you just say!?
Photobucket

*Gasp*
My goddess is in trouble!
I must save her!
Photobucket

Who the hell are you!?
Better yet, what the hell are you!?
Photobucket

I am the protector of this beautiful meat-bag human female!
*Fires Gun*
Photobucket

*Thud*
Photobucket

Ohh my word!!
You Killed her!
Photobucket

now where the hell are we supposed to put a damn dead body Atom!?
Photobucket

i'll take her to the dump, no one will ever find her there... right?
Photobucket





(My Crappy Theme Song Starts Playing)

*It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life!
It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life yea!

He's so normal but his life's so weird
And he has, a super cool beard!

His best friend is an alien
When will this strange life end!

It's Coyadre's life yea
It's Coyadre's life yea
It's COYADRE'S UNUSUAL LIFE!*
---------------------------------------------

This is some really amazing cereal isn't it RealDeal!
Photobucket

Um yea... it's great...
Photobucket

It's like so awesome! I can't stop myself from eating it...
Ya know!?
Photobucket

*Whispering*
Umm yea no really!
Photobucket

Why is this light so darn bright! It burns my eyes!
Stupid lamp
Photobucket

*Sighs and nods head*
Photobucket

You know RealDeal... I'm kinda sad that Atom killed
Land Lady... She was evil but... but...
Photobucket

I know you loved her, or she loved you, or some type
of something happened between you too but...
She was a b*%^&, a huge stupid b*%^&y - b*%^& Coyadre!
A B*%^&!
Photobucket

Well... I guess you're right. But I still miss her.
Photobucket

Ohh don't worry, there'll be more b*%^&@$ in the future!
And now that she's dead you don't have to pay rent
anymore, so you don't need little old me anymore!
Photobucket

Woah wait a minute!!!
Photobucket

*Thinking*
Carajo Carajo Carajo!
Photobucket

She's so amazing, I think I love her CD!
Photobucket

Were gonna get married and have babies someday!
Photobucket

I would be so devastated if she left
Photobucket

But if she left i'd kill you, and that always makes me feel better!
Photobucket

You don't have to go just yet do you!?
Photobucket

Why not! You don't really need me here anymore.
Photobucket

Well you know, I like you, I mean not like that, but I like
having you here. You... um.. yea..
Photobucket

What do ya say!?
Photobucket

Hmmm I don't know...
Photobucket

PLEASE!?

*Whispering*
Please say yes please say yes!
Photobucket

Well, I guess so... Anything beats living with
that band of freaks down the street
Photobucket

AWESOMEZ!
I get to live now!
Photobucket

*Stupid Loud Unexplained Noise*

Woah!!!
What the hell was that!
Photobucket

I.... I am.... BACK!
I'm back!
Photobucket

Is he ok!?
Is he gonna kill us or something!?
Photobucket

Ey.... Ey purrty lady.... I would NEVER... EVER...
Urt you!!!
Photobucket

He's just drunk. It doesn't take much to get Aliens drunk.
Photobucket

I.... I feew goo... I feew real goooooo right naaaaaa...
Photobucket

You know wa... You know wa CD...
Look CD... I feeeeew... Like... The king ahhh this....
this planet... Like... Right now....
Do we have any bread!?
Photobucket

Atom. Are you drunk?
Photobucket

Why... Why would you ahh me... ahh me that... CD?
Why...
Photobucket

Well mainly because you busted in here wobbling around
You are butchering the English language and you smell like a bottle of vodka...
Photobucket

You know CD.... I... I li... I like you...
You make smart stuff come out of your mouth!
Photobucket

Atom... Just admit that after you dumped the body you had a couple
of drinks on your way in... It's a bit obvious friend... You're drunk.
Photobucket

Naaaaa! Naaa I am Naaah! I'm just... i'm just...
Photobucket

You're just a little bit too intoxicated is what you are.
Photobucket

ihh... ihh you say saaah....
Photobucket

Up... wait... I dihh that uhh purpose
Photobucket

*Thud*
Ouhh...
Photobucket

Yep, definitivamente demasiado borracho
Photobucket

-Oh Coyadre, look at what that noise was!
-*Sigh* FML even harder...
Photobucket


And remember kids, don't be like Atom!
Flying Drunk is a CRIME!

4 comments:

firestar said...

Hehehe, I love it. :D

Coyadre said...

Thanks Fire xD

Spychip said...

There is a murdering, drunk, spaceship crashing, alien in your story. *gigglesnort* What kind of stories are you writing? o_O

Coyadre said...

Yep, there is :P

Well I figured no one else had a story with such a... complex character, so I said why not XD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner