Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coyadre's Roomate Contest

YOU MUST SIGN UP HERE
sorry for shouting at you :S
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/220608.page#2708374

Since I got a lot of requests to be my roommate for my story
"The Unusual Life of Coyadre" I have decided to hold a contest

Several people have already asked so they were reserved.
I figured that was only fair.

There are only a few rules

1. Your sim must be a simself
2. Your simself has to be a YA (I can age them up for you)
3. You have to be ok with them not having CC clothing (I don't do CC clothing *lol*)

That's all :)

The Contest participants shall be as follows

1. Drapes
2. Firestar
3. TDR
4. Vanilija
5. Chocolate
6. Simcrazy
7. Usergino
8. Dolphinz
9. Rayy
10.Gagamummy

Now.. For the assignment you must do for me!

I don't feel like doing anything fancy :(

So I figure just comment THIS post telling
me why you would make a good roommate!

That's all I got lol :S
XD

You may do it anytime you want to... Just do it
before Sunday morning!

ta ta for now XD

6 comments:

firestar said...

Because I glomp you allllll the time, I'm your sim's godmother, AND I think you're thuper duper awesome and my simself is rich. :3 xD

Emily said...

I deserve to be your roomate because. . . .

I'm fun to talk to. We share a common sense of humor. You have my godson in your game. I am a good dancer. I am witty. Sarcasm. We both love Chelsea Lately and The Soup. If you don't I'll steal all your cookies, like a ninja. My computer is awesome. The sky is blue. I broke a rubix cube. And I love you!

Say that out loud, and see if you keep a straight face.

Emily said...

My household worked!!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2523061

yay!

ciara said...

Because you know I'm awesome. I don't think there is anything more to say.

TRD said...

I should be your roomate because-

I've known you for a pretty long time. Remember the thread about the boolprop feeding? Good times, right? :D I think you are funny and good at writing stories. :D lol, that's all I can come up with. D:

OOH- I'll give you 10 cookies if I win. :]

Coyadre said...

Aww I do remember that RD! Good times, good times XD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner