Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

It was nice while it lasted

Hello followers and readers of this blog. I just had to come make this post. I am no longer playing The Sims 3. I just can't enjoy it anymore. I've tried and tried over and over but I can't seem to find myself having fun playing it anymore. I've been playing The Sims 2 for the past few weeks exclusively and it seems like that's how things are going to stay. TS3 has become too hit and miss for me while TS2 has managed to keep my interest even after 8 years. Maybe when TS4 comes out i'll jump on that, but as for TS3 I just can't anymore. Not saying that I won't still operate this blog. Not sure how many of you are interested in reading a Sims 2 blog after subscribing to a Sims 3 blog, but yea, life goes on Sims 3 or no Sims 3 :D

-Until the next time I suppose!

3 comments:

Sackgirl said...

That's okay. For a while i thought i could just play Sims 2 when Sims 3 didn't have that much to offer. But now i love it. I still flick between the two. i am just not that good at making Sims 2 Sims, though there is a bunch of stuff i really miss like the slow dancing and food fights, i could go on. Sims 2 still rock. I have got use to and i am fond of Sims 3, could do without the Katy Perry stuff though.

Rachel said...

TS2 is all good ^-^ but really Sims on it's own can get really boring =d maybe that's just me, i am more obsessed with Minecraft now, maybe it's cause i am getting older or something =d

Coyadre said...

I went back and forth with both for a while and for the most part, enjoyed TS3 more. I guess as things went along I just came to dislike it. I know all the reasons why but yea it happened :S

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner