Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mr. Snoopie Detective Sim

So, I haven't really been updating this blog like I should. But I have been playing. Always creating, experimenting, downloading, doing something(!) With my sims.


I was bored so I made a new sim with some dreads I had recently downloaded. His name is Daniel Harlow, but I think Mr. Snoopie Detective Sim is a bit more catchy, no?


This is not my first detective sim, he's my second. I didn't really find it that fun with my other sim but i've been enjoying it with Mr. Snoopie. But I guess that's cause he's a playa/detective who lives alone in a huge city I downloaded. The other sim I had that was a detective lived with his brother and sister-in-law in Sunset Valley. See the difference? One sounds engaging, the other sounds like a boring head-ache that can easily be cured... Not playing with him! Which is what I do, and the headache hasn't been back since to my delight. I feel like i've become too blogger like, like on my other blog where I bore you to death with 8 paragraphs of my somewhat "interesting" life experiences :P


Oh let me just shut up and post some pictures of Mr. Snoopie Detective Sim, everyone likes pictures :D


Wake up in the morning feelin' like P Diddy?















Meh!















I iz gonna kill u...















(I don't have a witty comment for this 1)















GTFO!















No, I didn't kill that small child!















Oh... Hi.















Dey tryin' to catch me... ridin' dirtiez















I'm so stupid :'P

28 comments:

Emily said...

Dont the bushes just look like pom poms?

Coyadre said...

Yes, they look like huge leafy green pom poms XD

Emily said...

I almost always comment first :/ lol I really need a life.

Coyadre said...

But, this is your life now
*Puts hand on shoulder and motions into horizon*

Emily said...

XD XD XD XD XD XD XP

You know you've got me thinking of Mufasa and Simba right? Oh lordy. . .

Coyadre said...

That's kinda what I was going for
:'P

Emily said...

But, what about that shadowed area over there? Where the sun doesn't reach?(permabanville)

Coyadre said...

lolwat!?
*inconspicuously looks the other way*
:'P (This is my favorite smiley btw)

Emily said...

What? Sorry watching someone get pulled over out side my window.

You know, the giant elephant graveyard?

Coyadre said...

No, are we still talking about the Lion King!? I get so throwed off sometimes :O

Emily said...

uh yes.?

Coyadre said...

I don't remember that... I haven't watched that in years. I can't watch a movie more than twice...

Emily said...

Where simba a nala went and were chased by hyenas.

Coyadre said...

Don't. remember. :O

Honestly I never liked that movie. As a child I hated these movies because after a while they became predictable.

Good Guy.
Everything is great for good guy.
Something happens to good guy.
Good Guy goes off to solve problem.
Good Guy faces of with bad guy.
Good Guy triumphs.
(Some movies have a stupid twist here. Stupid Bee Movie...)
All ends well.

^^^ I hate that ^^^
That's why I love horror movies xD

Emily said...

Have you tried reading a book? That has interesting twists.


Like the sister dying RIGHT at the end of the 6 BOOK series, and I didn't SEE. IT. COMING.

Or the fact that the main character's two best friends where both GAY and in love and I didn't KNOW it for 1,500 FREAKIN PAGES!

Being gay is fine, but I would like to know.

Emily said...

Honestly now I think about it, I should have seen the last one coming :/ But I was just like, Naw, Felicity isn't gay, she kissed Ithal. But NOPE. PROVED ME WRONG.

15 minutes of talking to myself and going WHAT?!?! from that one paragraph.

Coyadre said...

I don't read much, usually only when it's necessary. I read a Spanish book that was like the hugest twist ever...

So what book are you taking about that got you so worker up!?

Emily said...

A great and terrible beauty. I really hated that ending. And the red haired hero is really starting to tick me off in all the books. When I write a book, I'm making the main character's hair rainbow. And it'll be a guy.

Coyadre said...

Well more power to you... I'll make sure that when your book is popular and famous I get 1 then track you down to tell you what I thought of it!

Coyadre said...

Do you realize that this post is just me and you going back and forth :P

20 comments :D

Emily said...

Aww how sweet. I'll put you in the acknowledgements! Right next to my doggy.

Why yes. Yes I do ;D

Coyadre said...

Yay, tell all your readers they can come see me for some therapy in New Jersey after reading your book XD

Emily said...

XD You'll be sure to cure them. Then go break me out of the asylum

Coyadre said...

Yes!

We could make a lucrative business out of that.You write books then send your readers to me for help from emotion damages you caused them xD

Those would be some pretty intense books wouldn't they!?

Emily said...

Of course ;) Zombies unicorns chuy. . .the works.


Ps I need to read chuy's book.

Coyadre said...

Chuy has a book!?
0.o
About what? How a crazy white lady made him a household name (in the making) *You know I love Chelsea though!!!*

He's gonna be like the Tattoo of this century!

Emily said...

Little Nuggets of Wisdom:Big Advice from the Little Star of Chelsea Lately is the title.

He's all dressed up in a little toga and everything! Yay!

I've read some of chelsea's books. They made me giggle.

Coyadre said...

Chelsea is 1 of the few people I would buy from, but sadly I don't have any money to spare for books, and I could think of at least 20 things I would rather buy than a book... I'm not a fan of reading :P

I prefer writing, i'm too just lazy to do so.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner