Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Ep. 6

LAST TIME ON

"The Unusual Life of Coyadre"



you don't have to pay rent
anymore, so you don't need little old me anymore!
Photobucket

I would be so devastated if she left
Photobucket

But if she left i'd kill you, and that always makes me feel better!
Photobucket

Well you know, I like you, I mean not like that, but I like
having you here. You... um.. yea..
Photobucket

What do ya say!?
Photobucket

Well, I guess so...
Photobucket

I.... I am.... BACK!
I'm back!
Photobucket

He's just drunk. It doesn't take much to get Aliens drunk.
Photobucket

Atom. Are you drunk?
Photobucket

Why... Why would you ahh me... ahh me that... CD?
Why...
Photobucket

*Thud*
Ouhh...
Photobucket



(My Crappy Theme Song Starts Playing)

*It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life!
It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life yea!

He's so normal but his life's so weird
And he has, a super cool beard!

His best friend is an alien
When will this strange life end!

It's Coyadre's life yea
It's Coyadre's life yea
It's COYADRE'S UNUSUAL LIFE!*
---------------------------------------------

You know Coyadre, this is some really amazing cereal!
I thought you were crazy at first but it's pretty great!
Photobucket

I know right, and it's Atom-less this time!
Photobucket

Wait... What!?
Photobucket

Oh nothing... I didn't say anything!
Photobucket

Coyadre! You can't just keep letting him get
away with these things. He's smarter than
you think! I mean, he's a complete idiot...
but still!
Photobucket

I mean does he even have a real home or does
he always come back here!? I found him in my
bed once! I didn't bother him because I was
afraid he'd snap my neck or something...
Photobucket

That's actually a good question!
Photobucket

I don't even understand why he calls us
meatbags... Isn't he made of meat too?
Photobucket

Umm idk. I've never thought about these things RealDeal!
Atom is just.... Atom, a murderous, drunken, idiotic, green, alien
from... Where ever the hell he's from!
Photobucket

Maybe we should cut him open!
Have you ever even seen him bleed!?
Just thinking about his green slimy skin
gives me chills. I bet his blood is like 90
percent alcohol and 10 percent metal.
Have you seen him eat!?
Photobucket

You should just give him a try, you 2 would make
cute little alien babi-ehhm-I mean friends!
Cute little friends, yep you 2 sure would!
Photobucket

Wow that wasn't awkward or anything Coyadre...
I just don't know... He's so strange... and slimy...
Photobucket

Coyadre! RealDeal guess what!!!!
Photobucket

See, I told you he was slimy!
Photobucket

Shh RealDeal, he can hear us!
Yes Atom?
Photobucket

My parents are coming to visit!
Photobucket

He has parents?
Photobucket

Beats me!?
Photobucket

I'm so happy I could just get naked and cry!
Photobucket

Oh god please don't!
Photobucket

Atom, we agreed there'd be no more of that...
And you-WAIT. What day is today!?
Photobucket

Frick... It's Sunday...
My mom was supposed to come today...
Photobucket

*Super Alien Gasp*
Mama Coyadre is coming!?!?!
Ohh I must break our promise for this occasion!
Photobucket

Chinga a mi vida...
Photobucket

That's the doorbell! I hope it's her!
Photobucket

You do realize this is gonna be the best day of my
life right RealDeal?
Photobucket

Look at this sexy lady I found outside!
Photobucket

Umm... i'm not going to get involved in this one...
Photobucket


Hello!
Photobucket

Well... Let's just hope Atom can control his... self.
Photobucket

Hola mama, how are you!?
Photobucket

Hey RealDeal, you look great and umm... non-meatbaggy today...
Like, I mean it! And I just wanna let you know, like you definitely
always come before Mama Coyadre... Like forever... just saying you know!?
Photobucket

Sweet. Thanks.
Photobucket

Hello nice to meet you!
Photobucket

CD, she hates me! She absolutely hates me
Photobucket

Atom, why do you still smell like a case of vodka!?
That was nearly 4 days ago!
Photobucket

Don't tell anyone... but...
Photobucket

Aliens are friendlier drunk! If you know what
I mean CD!
*Winks twice*
I've been trying to impress RealDeal
Photobucket

Umm right... I think you've been doing it wrong...
Photobucket

-Strange foreign noises outside the door-

Did you hear that, I should go get the door
Photobucket

OH DAMN! I forgot! It's those creepy aliens!
Ok RealDeal... In and out, in and out.
Photobucket

Here goes nothing...
Photobucket

Hello! My name is Pollination Technician 9!
Photobucket

-Hi, i'm Johnny and this is Birth Queen 245!
-Nibblenamnuhotpocket!? Gamabamdueatyourface!
Photobucket

Don't mind her, she doesn't speak...
what ever this language is!
Photobucket

*Abruptly slams door*

I hope it's not too late to get that apartment with Firestar!
Photobucket

6 comments:

VisforVictorius said...

I absolutely adore you ahah!

Annnd your blog because it's fantasmic!

firestar said...

Lol, you gotta love Atom. :P

TRD said...

Lol, that was funny! Lol, I'd slam the door in their faces in RL too xD

Coyadre said...

As anyone every realized that Atom's name is under the last blog post on every page :P

TRD said...

Lol, no I didn't notice. xD

Is Atom's dad that alien from TS2? :o

Coyadre said...

Hmm maybe, maybe not :P

I have thought up the last 2 Eps. already! I can't wait to start shooting and writing them :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner