Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Drapes & Simcrazy To The Front Desk Please! Drapes & Simcrazy To The Front Desk!

Drapes And Simcrazy

You two both signed up for the roomate contest for the story (The next episode is Sunday, July 27th)

From DRAPES - A simself
From Simcrazy - Reasonings

If I don't have you guy's stuff my tomorrow I sadly won't be able to add you in the story :(

So if you see any of them around, let em know i'm lookin for em XD


Adeus
Adiós
Goodbye :)

4 comments:

SimCrazy said...

Reasonings for whaaa???

Coyadre said...

For why you'd make a good roomate!
It was part of the contest XD

SimCrazy said...

OOh, I'd make a godo roomate because I'm a vegetarian and I am awesome!

Coyadre said...

Alright, that's all I needed!

Now off to find DRAPES XO

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner