Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Season Finale

Last Time On

"The Unusual Life of Coyadre"


Umm Coyadre... We've got a problem to deal with...
Photobucket


yes DealReal!?
Photobucket

You don't look happy, what's the matter?
Are you ok?
Photobucket

No, Atom sad...
Photobucket

Ohh I think I can fix that
Photobucket

*Sexy Music Starts to Play!*
Photobucket

There are freakin mutant creatures outside...
One of which I believe threatened to "eatmyface"
how can you be ok with that?
Photobucket

Oh Really Deally, you just overact so much silly!
Photobucket

Hello my name is Co...
Photobucket

oh good ***** ******* ***** ********* *****
What the HELL!?
Photobucket

Wait, RealDeal has an idea, maybe we should just get Atom
to answer the door, I mean, he is a freaky alien too...
I guess...
Photobucket

Oh hey you guys! What's goin on!?
Photobucket

Wow... isn't that just... cute...
Photobucket

*Screams from around the world inserted here*
Photobucket

Atom, my mother was in that room with you
wasn't she...
Photobucket

Ummm... Nowaitmaybehuhummm... Yes?
Photobucket

You know what Atom... I think you should just
go... This friendship is over...
Photobucket

Ohh my... what have I done?
Photobucket








(My Crappy Theme Song Starts Playing)

*It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life!
It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life yea!

He's so normal but his life's so weird
And he has, a super cool beard!

His best friend is an alien
When will this strange life end!

It's Coyadre's life yea
It's Coyadre's life yea
It's COYADRE'S UNUSUAL LIFE!*
---------------------------------------------

Atom how could you do this to me!?
You are my best friend!
Photobucket

Look CD, i'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you...
Photobucket

Well how did you expect for me to react to this!
I mean I don't know how your alien emotions work
but you just don't do that here!
Photobucket

Yea... he's kinda right Atom...
Photobucket

*Cries Uncontrollably*
I'm so sorry...
Can you ever forgive me
Photobucket

I can't believe my best friend could do this to me...
Photobucket

Ohh Atom... How could you...
Photobucket

I think you should just go... It's for the best.
Photobucket

I... I just...
Photobucket

*Cries uncontrollably*
No CD! It's just a misunderstanding!
Photobucket

Look Coyadre, maybe you should get
your mother's side of the story, you
know there are always two sides!
Photobucket

I guess you're right...
Photobucket

Stay calm Coyadre, stay calm.
Photobucket

-Mahh, are you descent in there?
-Yea...?
-Come here for a second.
Photobucket

*Sigh*
How did I get stuck here?
Photobucket

What do you want Dré?
Photobucket

He's trying to make me leave forever and
ever Mama Coyadre!
Photobucket

Mom why is Atom wearing your underwear?
Photobucket

What? Those aren't mine!
Photobucket

And their definitely not MINE!
Photobucket

Then where on Earth did they come from?
Photobucket

I don't know! Atom said he found them.
Photobucket

*Still Crying*
I found them in your stupid, stinky....., stupid room!!!
Photobucket

See!
Photobucket

Wait what!?
I'll get to the bottom of why you were in my
room later, but when?
Photobucket

When you and evil Land Lady were about to do
that thing that you humans do with the thing
and the other thing but I barged in and she was
all like woah and I erased her memory and you were
all like
Photobucket

Ok Atom that's enough that's enough!
Photobucket

Oh.... My..... Word....
Photobucket

-You have a girlfriend and you never told me!?
-We'll talk about it later.
Photobucket

But the question remains... Why did you and Atom do...
"That"?
Photobucket

What!? Play dress up? You know I love playing
dress up! And Mama Coyadre told she bought
me a new outfit so I didn't have to wear the
same one anymore!
Photobucket

Ohhh...
Photobucket

See I told you Coyadre!
Photobucket

I've only been here for a little while but I know
that Atom is an amazing friend and would never
do anything to compromise your friendship, even
is he is a big dope
Photobucket

What do you think we were doing CD!?
That thing you humans do!?
That's a little too complicated if you ask me!

And I thought you were mad because I was
wearing your dead meatbag's old sexypants
Photobucket

Ohh Atom! I would hug you but... You're gross!
Photobucket

Aww come here Atom, i'll hug you for the both of us!
Photobucket

Really RealDeal?
Photobucket

Really you big dope!
Photobucket

..... Ok ok ok Atom watch the hair!
Photobucket

I'm sorry, i'm just so happy I could get naked and cry!
Photobucket

Oh Hell No!!!
Photobucket

-You know... I've been meaning to tell you something...
-Go ahead.
Photobucket

It's just... Ever since I met you that day... I haven't
been able to stop thinking about you and... and...
Photobucket

*Awws from the audience*
Photobucket

You know, for a drunken, murderous, slimy, 7 foot tall alien with
emotional issues, you're pretty awesome.
Photobucket

And... Umm... I want to ask you something else too.
Photobucket

Would you be my goddess? I mean, you don't have to.... but
you know, it'd be like pretty cool... n stuff.... You know!?
Photobucket

How about we start with dating?
Photobucket

Fine by me!
Photobucket

*Sniffles*
That's mah boy!
Photobucket

Ohh Coyadre!!!! We forgot Atom's family outside!!!!
Photobucket

Ohh yea... Opps.
Photobucket

Come on, i'll introduce you to them!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ohh I never thought i'd see the day!
Photobucket

that's my boy... and that's my girl!
Photobucket

-Ok, now I know my family isn't as gorgeous as
I am, but Be nice ok, especially to my mom, she's
the worse!
-Ok... i'll try.
Photobucket

-Ohh my flying fuck! Their all naked!
-I know, isn't it great!
Photobucket


"The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Season 1"

10 comments:

TRD said...

Omg.. I'm Atom's gf <33 xD

That was a great ending finale for the first season! Very funny, you had me laughing!

Are you doing another season..? :o

firestar said...

I love this. I hope you continue it.

YOU SLEPT WITH THE LANDLADY?! Get iiiit. :o xD

Coyadre said...

Hehe thanks you two!

I'm am thinking yes on the season 2

And Fire, you made me lol and do the clap thing with it :P

firestar said...

Lol. :3

Does that mean you slept with the landlady? ._. xD

Coyadre said...

I'll leave that up to the reader's imagination XP

firestar said...

Hmm.. *ponders*

I'm watching you. *narrows eyes*

xD

Coyadre said...

Hmm i'm thinking of maybe bringing landlady back

*Evil Muahhaha*

firestar said...

Oh, I know why you want her back. ;)

o.O

Coyadre said...

hmmm I don't understand!?

;P

I'm thinking maybe a zombie landlady!
That would be... interesting.

firestar said...

You and the landlady have something thuper thpecial.

That would be very interesting. :o

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner