Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Mitcha Finally Settles Down =D

 The once groupie hungry (Not to be confused with "Gropie" hungry) Rock Star is settling down with a sim by the name of Jillisa. Many a groupie will weep over this fact, but Mitcha is ready to get married and have some wittle Rock star Mitcha babies =P

Jillisa
Jillisa again.


"Alluring Face"




She looks really awkward :P


I love that face!


And that face!

Ooo! Here comes the fun part *Claps insanly* btw, does anyone else's sims do that insane clap!?


OOOOOOOOO Shiny!

*Epic face*


"omgomgomgomgomg!"

"Come give Big Daddy Mitcha a hug"

Aww!!! So where's the baby!? I think they make a good couple =D
So yea, Mitcha is engaged finally... He needs to pass on his rock star genes... and his skinny jeans! haha was that a pun? Chocolaty Chocolate would know!

5 comments:

Emily said...

:P

That's a happy couple right there. Though I had no idea he was so tall O.O

Oh well, I can't wait till that wedding!

awesome_phoebe said...

I hope for her sake he doesn't cheat :P

And yes my sims do that creepy insane clap as well.

Coyadre said...

@Chocolate - Well, she's kinda short too, I was getting some inspiration from my cousin, who is about 4'11 =P

But yes, i've been contemplating a nice huge wedding!

@Phoebe - Well we'll see how long it takes before he gets the want to woohoo with another sim, then i'll think about it... Hehe :P

Ohh and that insane clapping, I asked because Mitcha does it ALL the time and I wanna stab him in the face 0_0

Shida said...

Their a very cute couple! :)

Coyadre said...

@Shida - I though so too! When I was thinking who he should settle down with she was one of the first sims that came to mind =D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner