Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Olá, estou aprendo português XD

Comecei aprender o português

I know i'm butchering the language right now!
I keep wanting to use things from Spanish XS

Eu aprendi um poquinho palavras XD

I don't really know the verb tenses so I can't really make any decent sentences lol :(

I'll try!

Eu falo espanhol e inglês
(I speak Spanish and English)

Eu vivo em dos estados unidos e Porto Rico
(I live in The United States and Puerto Rico)

Eu gosto jugar los sims
(I like to play the sims )

Eu gosto rir muito
(I like to laugh a lot)

Sou amigos com muitos gentes em o foro de los sims 3
(I am friends with many people in the sims 3 forum)

Tenho um cachorro
(I have a dog)

Jugo los sims a tarde e a noite
(I play sims in the afternoon and at night)

Eu gosto falar português!
(I like to speak Portugues!)

Você fala o português?
(Do you speak Portugues)

Pode falar três línguas como mim?
(Do you speak 3 languages like me)

I'm sorry if you speak this language and i'm destroying it!
I want to fluently speak Portuguese some day :)

Se pode falar o português assina abaixo :)


Adeus
Adiós
Goodbye XD

1 comment:

Spychip said...

My grandpa is Portuguese, but he doesn't know how to speak it!
Portuguese a way of his parents communicating without the kids knowing!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner