Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

***The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Ep. 2***

P.S. I'm sorry if your sim doesn't look the way you may have liked.
I tried ;)


YES!! This is like teh best cereal evar!
Photobucket

(Strange, loud, obnoxious kicks on the door)
*sigh* Not this again...
Photobucket

I'm coming! Please don't knock down my door this time you idiot!
Photobucket

Hey CD! Hows you life goin!
Photobucket

How many times do I have to tell you not to call me
CD "ADD Atom"?
Photobucket

Watev... So why are there tears on your little girl sweater?
Photobucket

It was half off gosh!

......
The applicants for the roomate position were supposed to come
today... no one showed up...
Photobucket

You mean all these random meat bags standing in your front yard?
I thought they were yard ornaments or something
Photobucket

Wait.. wa!?
Photobucket

Ohhh....
So that's what's been keeping me up at night.
Photobucket

They came they really really came!!!
Photobucket

I gotta go set up!! Make them feel at home... You do it all the time!
Photobucket

Ay Ay Capitán!
Photobucket

A couple minutes later...
---------------------------

So, Mr. MummyGaGa or Jake... Why would you make a good
roomie for me!?
Photobucket

Woah wait!? Where's Lady GaGa!? Your add said she'd be here!
Photobucket

Umm... yeah about that... She's in the ceiling singing!
She'll be down after the night is over okay!
Photobucket

*Whispering *
Atom! Put some GaGa on!!!
Photobucket

*whispering back*
I'm trying to pick of this chick!!!

*Me*
Just do it!!!
Photobucket

Well... ok... I'd make a good roomie because
-We are both lady gaga fans!
-I can speak in Spanish
-I will give you a mummification free pass!
-I can hack for extra money!
-I will give you a bunch of mummy snacks
-I will be the best roommate you can ever have
Photobucket

Hey Coyadre!
Photobucket

Hey Vanilija!
Thank you Jake!
Photobucket

So... Why would you be a good roomie!?
Photobucket

Well... I am ambitious, that means more money for the rent!
I am responsible, no more landlord knocking on the door
because the rent isn't paid. And I am fun, who would want
a boring roommate?
Photobucket

Okay, I would make a good roomie because
I enjoy eating cake and can share some with you!
I'll give you money by painting.
And i'll run up your electricity bill...
wait, I shouldn't have said that, should I?
Photobucket

Thank you for that Dolphinz and Vanilija, very interesting
roomies you 2 would make!
Photobucket

So Usergino, or Tiffany, why would you make a good
roommate for muah!?
Photobucket

I would be a good room mate because
I'm pretty
I like to party
I'm fashionable
I'm nice
And i'm rich!
Photobucket

Ok... I'll definitely consider those things!
Photobucket

Now, Ms. Chocolaty Chocolate, why should I choose you?
Photobucket

I don't have to answer that question! You know why!
Photobucket

Ohh... Do I?
Give me some specific reasons!
Photobucket

I deserve to be your roommate because. . . .

I'm fun to talk to. We share a common sense of humor.
I am a good dancer. I am witty. Sarcasm. We both love
Chelsea Lately and The Soup. If you don't I'll steal
all your cookies, like a ninja. My computer is awesome.
The sky is blue. I broke a rubix cube. And I love you!
Not in a creepy way!
Photobucket

Ok ok! Calm down calm down! I understand.
I shall ponder on these reasons.
Photobucket

Ohh Heyy Coyadre!
Photobucket

Ohh it's Rayy! I haven't talked to you in like forevarz!
Photobucket

Yeah but if I were your roomie you could talk to me every day!
I would be a good roommate because I am, um fun and random.
And will make you laugh. She will help clean up too...
I don't really know what to say, I hope I said enough!
Photobucket

Ok RayRayy! Naw Fire, tell me why!?
Photobucket

Fire would never be as cool of a roommate as me!
Photobucket

Don't listen to Rayyyyy! She be crazy!
I would be good because I glomp you allllll the time,
AND I think you're thuper duper awesome and I am rich *wink wink*
Photobucket

Thank you 2! Now I want to hear from TheRealDeal!
Photobucket

Well i'd be a good roommate because I've known you for a pretty long time.
Remember the thread when I helped you stop boolprop fed yourself? Good times, right? I think you are funny and pretty cool. That's all I can come up with!
Photobucket

Pick her CD Pick HER!
Photobucket

Last but not least you Simcrazy, why would you be a good roomie?

OOh, I'd make a good roommate because I'm a vegetarian like you
and I am awesome... Like you!
Photobucket

Woah Woah Woah! That means you might steal all my
veggies!
Photobucket

*Gasp*
Nevar!
Photobucket

I kid I kid!
Photobucket

Alright people... Interviews are over!
Photobucket

(Nobody leaves)

OMFG! GTFO people!
Photobucket

Where is Lady GaGa! You lied to me!!!
Photobucket

Calm down buddy. She's outside! If you run fast
enough you can probably catch her!
Go to her Jake... Go to her...
Photobucket

(Later that night)
------------------------------

I have some people in mind Atom!
Photobucket

Look you meat bag! You better pick RealDeal!
Or I will never ever talk to you again!
Photobucket

Maybe that would be a good thingy... buddy...
Photobucket

Or maybe i'll just destroy you and make her my goddess and make
your beloved home our castle of destruction where we shall rule
teh world!
Photobucket

Ummm... I've got some thinking to do... i'll be in my room
(with the door dead bolted)
Photobucket

(The next day)
---------------------------

I know who I must choose!
Photobucket

Let me just put the number in and...
Photobucket

Hello who am I speaking to?
(Mummbling phone voice)
Excellent!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

firestar said...

I lol'ed at the Jake freaking out over Gaga part. xDD
Why must you make these cliffhangers?! :'[ :p

Coyadre said...

Ohh Firestar, you should've known :P

Emily said...

DAMN YOU

*Shakes Fist*

Lmao!

Emily said...

I apologize

Coyadre said...

It's okay :P

ciara said...

aw man i wasnt even in this ):

MummyGaGa said...

lol!

i love that part about the gaga part!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner