Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, June 21, 2010

In The Life of Chaco Manuel Tyler *Chocolate and Paco's Godson* Part 4 (Now including Firisa XD) part 2!

Here is a bit more of the party!
It got a bit more festive XD

So Chaco finally decided to acknowledge the fact that it was his sister's birthday!

Photobucket

He was blowing that thingy all in her ear so she gave him her GTFO face XD

Photobucket

Everyone began to gather

Photobucket

Lisa was still making eyes at Uncle Skip! :P

Then this happened XO

Photobucket

I don't like where your hand is Lisa (lol)
Fire was looking pretty annoyed by this time

then she got all excited with this EPIC Face XO

Photobucket

Maybe it's because Paco finally came!

Photobucket

You look scared Paco!
Or maybe it was because he saw this

Photobucket

She was all like "WTF!? I iz disfigured naw!?"
I know i'm not funny :(
(lol)

Then Chaco randomly turned around and looked at his parents :O

Photobucket

I don't think he likes them very much :P

Photobucket

But anyway... She's all grown up, well not all but you know what I mean ;)

Photobucket

Tell me what you think... I think she's weird looking lol :P

Photobucket

lol I don't think she likes them either, where did they go wrong :(

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner