Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, June 21, 2010

In The Life of Chaco Manuel Tyler *Chocolate and Paco's Godson* Part 4 (Now including Firisa XD)

So this post has about 0 to do with Chaco! Just sayin.

It was Firisa's b-day, so I had her daddy Sergio throw her a party!

He invited her uncles, her aunts, her grandparents (who didn't come lol), Paco (Who again... didn't come), and her godparents (Lisaboo and Firestar) :P

Lisa was the first guest!

Photobucket

No gift Lisa!? What a godparent you are XO

Lisa was telling Firisa her life story

Photobucket

And my creepy shiny maid was checkin out Lisa :O
(You better watch your back on the way home!)

Then Fire randomly appeared out of no where :)

Photobucket

While the two chatted Uncle Skip was eying little old Lisa XO
(Lisa is bringing in all the guys at this party!)

Photobucket

I then went to go check on Chaco (Who was eating a Veggie Burger all anti social) and his parents who I don't really care about anymore.

I came back and LISA!!!
WTF are you DOING!!!

Photobucket

I'll make sure Uncle Skip gets your number! (Even though he is married *wink wink*)

(And his eyes are not looking at your face...)

Just sayin!

1 comment:

firestar said...

Naughty Lisa! :O

Anyways, I love it!!! :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner