Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Muervado 6

Ricardo walked in the hut to a gun pointed right in his face; wielded by Marianella, his sweet Marianella.
Photobucket

In the background he could see Michael with a gun to his head also, blocked into an armchair. Marianella's grandmother was not dead.
Photobucket



Mira hombrito, a mi me toca esta vez!
(Look little man, it's my turn this time)
Photobucket

Por por que!? Nunca te hice mal! Te ame, te amo!
(For for what!? I've never done you wrong! I loved you, I still love you!)
Photobucket

Ayy Abuelita, escuche a que me esta diciendo! No me hagas reír!
(Ohh Grandmother, listen to what he is saying! Don't make me laugh)
Photobucket

The grandmother didn't look over to her overly excited grandchild; she continued studying Michael's face with her handgun.
Photobucket

No no Maria! Por favor perdóname! Perdóname por las veces que te di golpes, por las veces que te abuse! Perdóname Maria!
(No no Maria! Please forgive me! Forgive me for the times that I hit you, for the times that I abused you! Forgive me Maria!
Photobucket

Pero no entiendes, no es porque te voy a matar.
(But you don't understand, that's not why i'm going to kill you)
Photobucket

Por tanto dime amor! Dime... pensé que me amaras!
(Then tell me my love! Tell me... I thought you loved me
Photobucket

Finally Marianella's grandmother was shocked enough by what was happening to look over at the two bickering, much like Michael. It seemed as if this were not a part of their plan.
Photobucket

Mira puta! No me vas a matar tan facil!
(Look b#&^%! Your not gonna kill me so easily!)
Photobucket

Bueno! A ver!
(Okay! Lets see!
Photobucket

*A gun shot fired*
Photobucket

Michael's eyes widened with bewilderment, he was in instant fear of his life.
Photobucket

He began to feel nauseous, and before anything else could happened, he passed out
Photobucket

Everything went black, but in an instant, Michael realized where he was and how he got there.
Photobucket

2 comments:

CelSera said...

Oooooh...this is getting gooood... :D

Coyadre said...

Hehe thanks Cel XD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner