Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

***The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Pilot*** Starring Coyadre!

Ouh yummy yummy cereal in my tummy!
Photobucket

(Ringing noise) OMG what the HELL was that!?
Photobucket

Who in the devil is disturbing me while I eat mah cereal!?
Photobucket

Hello Mr. Tingle... We both know whay i'm here.
Photobucket

Ummm yeah see... about that.
Photobucket

Again!? I don't want to hear that story EVER again... But that
doesn't change the reason why i'm here sir.
Photobucket

Ohh my! Must I say, you look great today! Just lovely and
beautiful and all things of this nature!
Photobucket

Look! That was a one time thing!
YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT TINGLE!
Photobucket

PLEASE DON'T CUT ME!!!
Photobucket

I'm done playing this game with you everyweek. It's fun, but i'm done.
You have until next week to pay your rent, or I will do worse
that CUT you!
Photobucket

I'm not scared of you... you... (cough)bitch(cough)
Photobucket

Ohh what was that Mr. Tingle? Your not what? who?
Photobucket

Let ME let YOU in on a little something.
That's it come closer!
Photobucket

I can and will...
(you don't want to know the rest!)
Photobucket

Bye Bye now Mr. Tingle! See you next week with my
money!
Photobucket

I went back into the house

OHH HELL NO!!!
Photobucket

Now my cereal too? This is the worst day like.. evarz!
Photobucket

*Sighs* Coyadre is so sad now. I might get kicked
out... My cereal has gone bad... Parts of my body
I need have been threatened... My life is over!
Photobucket

Wait... Wait!!! I haz an idea!
I'll get a roomie! One that
can get me cereal and protect
me from my evil landlord, and
help pay rent! Awesomez!
Photobucket

I must go to city hall to get an ad made!
(Don't stop believing begins to play)
Photobucket

(Still playing)
Photobucket

(Still playing)
Photobucket

(Still playing)
Photobucket

(Still playing)
Photobucket

(Still playing)
Photobucket

(Still playing)
Photobucket

(Music stops abruptly)
Woah Bitch, don't bump me!
Photobucket

(The Rocky Theme Song Starts Playing)
I MADE IT!!
I MADE IT!!
I MADE IT!!
Photobucket

(Still Playing!)
I...
MADE...
IT!!!
Photobucket

What's that guys deal!? Bursting my eardrums n stuff!?
Photobucket

*whispering*
He's probably on drugs sweety!
Don't make eye contact!
Photobucket

Alright Coyadre
*Breaths in Deeply*
it's now or never!
Photobucket

*Sigh*
The fuckin crackheads these days...
*nods head back and forth*
Photobucket

8 comments:

ciara said...

1st comment ! yeeehaawww

BurningViolin said...

Poor Coyadre. Start movin' in and killin' townies, that's what the rest of us do. :P

Coyadre said...

Interesting idea, maybe I should have my landlord "removed"

XD

dolphinz said...

Okay, why my simself would make a good roomie ~

1. She enjoys eating cake and can share some with you (plus you'd get free cake for aging her up!)
2. I haven't seen he with Asain skin yet, but I suspect she'll be hot. ((0.0))
3. She'll give you money by painting. Even if her skill bar's dropped considerably since her upload.
4. She'll run up your electricity bill... wait, I shouldn't have said that, should I?

Coyadre said...

Wrong place dolphinz!

But it's ok XD

MummyGaGa said...

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2010/06/some-uploads-of-my-family.html

my simself should be located here!

also, we would make good roomies because

we are both lady gaga fans!
i can speak in spanish
i will give you a mummification free pass!
we can give you lots of money with his photos
he can hack for extra money!
he will give you a bunch of mummy snacks
he will be the best roommate you can ever have

usergino said...

my simself Tiffany would be a good room mate because
1. shes pretty
2. she likes to party
3. shes fashionable
4. shes nice
5. and shes rich

seaweedy said...

Very funny, especially the running shots.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner