Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Are you ready?? I don't think you're ready!!

So if you hadn't noticed I had been gone for all of 4 days. Although I was gone from my blog and the forums I wasn't gone from The Sims 3 persay xD

I spent these past few days playing my little simmies and taking lots and lots and LOTS of pictures.

Are you ready for all the awesomeness that went down in my game!? I don't think you are!!

These are all in order from when they were taken just so you know!


I played with Mitcha a lot
Photobucket
Photobucket


He got a simbot (That rhymed!)
Photobucket


But then with my super powers, I made him look like a regular sim!
Photobucket


Then he died
Photobucket


And came back to life!
Photobucket


Then I made him blonde.
Photobucket


I don't think he liked it xD
Photobucket


Then I played with Trevontay for a while,
he was making Epic faces and what not.
I think Simmybot has a thing for him :O
Photobucket


Then I made two sims (brothers) Cody (Smaller) and Brody (bigger) I believe, I ALWAYS forget my sims names.
Does anyone else do that!?
Photobucket


They were at the pool fishing and Malcolm was getting all Jesus like and stuff!
Photobucket


Then I took random pics of them looking really evil :O
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Then I was in the Asian sim making mood!
I don't remember her name at all, but his name is Joey.
She is a female version of him I made for fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket


I have been having fun with Joey :P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I have him dating Zelda Mae
She is very pretty imo!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then I made this sim, Tyler, there is something
about him.
Photobucket


This is Nakashimi or some other terrible yet
similar sounding Japanese name I randomly made up.
He is amusing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(random picture of Cody)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(That is his sister/guardian in the background)
Photobucket


Then earlier today, I went back to playing with Joey
Photobucket
(random picture of Cycl0ne)
Photobucket
(Random picture of nameless sim I made)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes... I have been having fun with mah Simmehz :D

7 comments:

Emily said...

Dear god good, I was getting worried. Car wreck at worst. Oh you're are SO lucky I didn't send out the search party yet.

Coyadre said...

hehe I was wondering if people thought I died or something :P

Kittycattylion said...

ok, enuff of this sexyness..

I demand that you tell me which skin you use this insant! >:(

welcome back! ^_^

Coyadre said...

It's by Subaxi :P

Emily said...

Well when we talk daily and you just up and disapear yeah I'm gonna wonder if you met the grim reaper for the last time!

Coyadre said...

Well I iz sorry :O

But i'm back... to stay hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures, looks like you were having a good time.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner