Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Moore Wedding *Tear Tear* <--- Those are tears you know...

So Mitcha and Jillisa got married this afternoon, a beautiful state of affairs it was. Since they took out the wedding arch from Sims 2 I don't really feel obligated to throw my sims big weddings like from the previous game. Why care about weddings when I have no arch of love? *Tear* 

                   The Day Before teh wedding... yo =D
Aww it's wuv!

She makes really epic faces!

                     
               The sorta Big Day (Kinda... a little bit... not really)
She's rubbing off on him already

So debonair

Hehe gettin wasted before the wedding? Not a good idea :P


I know she's a plain looking bride, but i'm not intricate with my sims

She looks a bit melancholy :( Cold sim feet?

Worst Wedding Dress Ever.

Hehe Epic Faces continue.

Yes, they got married in the side yard behind the work bench!

Hey look, it's Tanya everybody!

I don't think she's happy with this matrimony...

Sim Love

More sim love

              Random pictures from after they exchanged rings :P
Lazy eye much!?

They both look mentally disturbed...

:S

:'(

I don't think things are going too well :O

Or maybe (hehehe)

Ohh we'll see with these two... Where's my sim baby darn you too!?

2 comments:

firestar said...

Awwww. He's so cute. xD Coyadre, you're a god at making sims. :D

Coyadre said...

Gracias ;D
He's definitely my favorite sim! So awesome, he is xP

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner