Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Damn you EA!!!

Damn you EA with you Ambitions Expansion and your demon spawn of a Sims 3 website!!!

I swear I LITERALLY spent 4 hours of my life trying to get my game back functional and playable after installing that expansion. I am EXHAUSTED...
After receiving this message about 15 times
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was ready to kill someone! But I re framed and found a solution after another hour thanks to an angel known as Delphy @ MTS2 :)

And then, if things couldn't get any better, guess who paid me a visit...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sooner or later this needs to stop...
I'm sorry but I don't need that every time I try to get on, half the language are messed up. WTF :S


He needs to die...

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner