Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, June 28, 2010

In The Life of Chaco Manuel *Paco and Chocolate's Godson!*

I haven't done this in a while lol.
I haven't really been playing with this family
much but I decided I wanted to today!

So Chaco is becoming a music sensation at his young age
in Sunset Valley (Thanks to SuperComputer!)
Just like Justin Beiber, but less annoying :)

Because of this he wanted to get out of the house!
He went to go live with his Godmother,
Ms. Chocolaty Chocolate!

















Aww aren't they so cute hugging :P
















Even though he had just moved in Chocolate
ordered him to go off to school, just like any
responsible Godmother would do *lol* :P
















And he was off! I wonder what trouble I can get
her into while he's gone XD

6 comments:

Spychip said...

JUSTIN BIEBER, LOL!

awesome_phoebe said...

I love him :D

Coyadre said...

Who, Chaco or Justin Bieber :P

Emily said...

justinE. Aww, yay I'm loved! I think I was ordering him to change those pants, not go to school. ;D :?

Coyadre said...

Maybe that was it XD
I don't speak Simlish :P

I still need to upload him...
I keep forgetting!

Emily said...

You just don't want me to get my hands on him.

And let him air himself out. XD.

You are a cruel simmer for resricting him like that. CRUEL!!!

heehee lol.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner