Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sim-say! You Were My Inspiration XD

So I was stalking Simsy's blog today and noticed her little simself-realself comparison. That made me remember mine I made like 2 months ago or something like that. I never went back and fixed all the suggestions that were given... well until like 20 mintes ago (if you were reading this at about 5:30 p.m. Friday June 4th (lol))

So I went into CAS and "Wala!", I came up with this guy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(You can see my computer chair in the background :P)
Photobucket

Note: I do have facial hair :P it's just not as thick as that and I couldn't find anything better, but I still don't think I have it down right :S

But I DO own the outfit he is wearing!!! I LOVE that jacket

IDK, What do you all think. My eyebrows are weird lol at myself :)
I'm rambling... okay, Goodbye for now mis amiguitos!

4 comments:

Chicago said...

He's alot better now and looks more like you.

Ok said...

Good job Coyadre! He looks alot more like you! He's not as off as my simself is though xD Adorable :D

Coyadre said...

I just don't like the nose, it's too close to the lips. Maybe i'm just too picky lol :P

Coyadre said...

But thanks!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner