Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 Songs That Make Me Feel Some Type of Way (Non-Sim Related)

So here is my occasional non-sim related post XD

These are just two songs that if I were a female
would melt my face off :'(

They aren't sad, but they're love songs, songs that
tug at your little heart strings! Songs that force
you to love them.

Here are two special songs that I like to listen too
that just make me think about life and all the relationships
I have in my life. It's nice to reflect on yourself and your
life while listening to songs like these.

One is in Spanish :P

So yea... As you may know , this isn't "her" song, but she
is such an incredible singer and I love her voice! Adele
is a definite favorite of mine :)



This is a song by Mateo Lynch, a Mexican singer. He isn't the best
singer imo, but I like his music. His voice is very different,
which makes him a unique artist. This is his song Quiero Volar
(I want to fly). I would translate the song... but yeah, no :P
This song is so sincere, I like it a lot XD

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner