Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Muervado 2

Michael arrived at a small property with a couple of small structures.
He treaded carefully
Photobucket

Abuelita! Todavía se sienta en su silla y hace nada. Pienso que debe
irse a descansar
(Grandmother! Your still sitting here in your chair doing
nothing. I think you should take rest.)
Photobucket

Quien es usted de decirme eso, hija!?
(Who are you to tell me, child!)
Photobucket

En serio Abuelita? Tenemos que pelear así cada noche?
(Really Grandmother? Do we have to fight like this everynight?)
Photobucket

Y mija, tengo que decirle cada noche que solo soy vieja, no chica?
(And my child, do I have to tell you every night that I am old, not
a little girl?)
Photobucket

Ay!! Chinga!! Que se fue!?
(Ohh! f&*%! What was that!?)
Photobucket

Ayy! La chingada! No me digas es un de los cabrones!
(Ahh! F%$#! Don't tell me it's one of those bastards!)
Photobucket

Bueno, pero pienso que habla! Esos putos no hablan!
(Yeah, but I think it's talking! Those b#$%&@$ don't talk!)
Photobucket

Ayy y no tengo que adivinar... Va a investigar! Que estúpida es usted chiquita!
(Ohh and I don't have to guess... Your going to investigate! What a silly child you are!)
Photobucket

She walked quickly but carefully to the front gate of the small hut
Photobucket

Ayy Abuela!!! Es gringo!
(ohh Grandmother!!! It's a white man!)
Photobucket

No usted se deje entrar el!
(Don't let him in!)
Photobucket

"PLEASE LET ME IN! I'M STARVING AND I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO" Michael screamed from behind the gate
Photobucket

The tall dark skinned woman stepped a bit closer as Michael pleaded
Photobucket

Sufra Gringito! Sufra que sufrieron mis antepasados!
(Suffer white man! Suffer what my ancestors suffered!)
Photobucket

Ayy no Abuelita! Pobre gringuito es pues!
(Ohh no Grandmother! What a poor little American he is!)
Photobucket

Dele razón de entrar... Pero como le decía en el pasado. No puede confiar en los Blanquitos Americanos!
(Let him in... But like I've told you. You can't trust those Amercians!)
Photobucket

Why are you looking at me like that! Can you please just let me in!?
Photobucket

The tall thin Peruvian woman's eye's widened, her blood began to flow, and the only sound that came out of her mouth was "Pásele!" (Come!)
Photobucket

Not understanding her sounds, but noticing her eyes focused on something behind him, Michael slowly turned around.
Photobucket

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner