Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So Yeah! Thanks You Guys!

So this morning I finally decided to update my
"Blogs and Forums that I like" thing and my
"Blogs that I follow thing"

So many people have been newly following me
lately and I hadn't found the time to show
my appreciation back, well that is until
this morning!

I did it!

Besides that I just wanted to thank everyone
who has decided to follow me! If it weren't for
you guys I would've given this up a while
ago! I appreciate the support. I wish I had
some kind of special gift I could give
you guys! Your all so awesome and amazing and
have beautiful and uniquely creative blogs :)

Sincerely,

Coyadre, or Dre, or DreDre, or what
ever you call me, thank you ;)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner