Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Ep. 4



LAST TIME ON

"The Unusual Life of Coyadre"



So when will you be moving in?

*Mumbling phone voice*
Why not right now!?
Photobucket

-Hi Coyadre!
-Hey hows it goin!
Photobucket

This is gonna be great!
Photobucket

Ohh! You owe me big time for this one greenie!
Photobucket

Anything you want!
Photobucket



(My Crappy Theme Song Starts Playing)

*It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life!
It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life yea!

He's so normal but his life's so weird
And he has, a super cool beard!

His best friend is an alien
When will this strange life end!

It's Coyadre's life yea
It's Coyadre's life yea
It's COYADRE'S UNUSUAL LIFE!*
---------------------------------------------

*Sleeping*
Photobucket

Woah! I gotta pee!
Photobucket

I hope this doesn't turn out like last time!
Photobucket

En camino al baño, la la la!
Photobucket

Chingada! What was that!
Photobucket

Atom damn you! Please don't ruin my carpet this time!
Photobucket

Oh umm.. hey CD! I'm just... you know, washing my hands n stuff!
Nothing inappropriate or disgusting going on in here absolutely not!
Photobucket

You know Atom, i'm having a hard time believing this...
Photobucket

Umm why don't you ever buy that white stuff on that brown circaly thing!
It's very useful if you hadn't noticed!
Photobucket

Well first it's called toilet paper, and I don't have any because you keep
using it all on... what ever it is you call yourself doing in my bathroom...
Forget it, i'm going back to bed you green bastard...
Photobucket

Umm... ok... but I still.. oh never mind i'll just use the carpet again.
Photobucket

---------------------------------------------------
Several Hours Later

*Knock knock knock*
Photobucket

I'm coming!
Photobucket

Oh, hello
Photobucket

*Chuckles*
Ohh goodness!
Photobucket

I didn't realize Mr. Tingle was partaking in these types of activities!
Photobucket

What types of activities...?
Photobucket

Well... you know sweety.
Photobucket

Ohh no! I'm just his roommate.
Photobucket

Hey hey wait a minute! What the f*#% did you just say!?
Photobucket

Umm i'm his roommate...? Is there a problem
Photobucket

Your damn straight there's a problem b*%&#
Who are you just moving in on my, um I mean Mr. Tingle!?
Photobucket

Wait, who are you callin a b*%&#!?
Photobucket

*Gasp*
My goddess is in trouble!
I must save her!
Photobucket

I'm coming sweet one!
Photobucket

I'm calling you a b*%&# you man swindling little b*%&#!
Photobucket

I am almost there love!!!
Photobucket

I have come to save you!!!
Photobucket

Who the hell are you!?
Better yet, what the hell are you!?
Photobucket

I am the protector of this beautiful meat-bag human female!
*Fires Gun*
Photobucket

You shot me you green f*@$%^!!!
Photobucket

Oh!!! I'm dying!!!
Photobucket

*Thud*
Photobucket

Ohh my word!!
You Killed her!
Photobucket

She was a threat to us I mean you... She had to be removed.
Photobucket

Some freaky shit goes on around this place...
Photobucket

Ohh i'm not dead YET!!!
Photobucket

Die you wicked b*%@# DIE!!!
Photobucket

*TRD shrieks out*
Photobucket

OMFG what the hell is going on right now!!!!
Photobucket

Why didn't I just get that place with Fire when I had the chance!?
Photobucket

Subject terminated.
Photobucket

I heard some yelling, what's going o...
Photobucket

What the hell!?!?!?
Why is my landlady dead on my porch!?
Photobucket

She was a threat to my goddess
Photobucket

Umm you can stop calling me that anytime...
Photobucket

What the hell is wrong with Atom, like seriously!?
Photobucket

Look CD, i'm sorry! I know you lover her bu..
Photobucket

Honestly, what type of f*ucked up Alien school did you go to
to end up this freakin idiotic!?
Photobucket

Umm I don't disagree with you Coyadre... but I think we should
dispose of the dead chick first, and argue later...
Photobucket

Yea, now where the hell are we supposed to put a damn dead body Atom!?
Photobucket

We can sell her on Craigslist...?
Photobucket

*sighs*
Photobucket

Ok ok... i'll take her to the dump, no one will ever find her there... right?
Photobucket

You know what, do what ever the f*^% you wanna do...
I'm going to make some pancakes.
Photobucket

Umm Coyadre... You aint got no pancake mix...
Photobucket

OMG... FML
Photobucket

9 comments:

Emily said...

Well . . .you don't have to pay rent!

(I saw that gun. Why'd it look drawn in?)

Coyadre said...

"(I saw that gun. Why'd it look drawn in?)"

Cause i'm lazy and didn't want to photoshop one in :P

firestar said...

I love the update! And Atom! xDD He spends so much time in the bathroom overusing his MAAAAN parts you'd think they'd turn blue. ._.

;D

Coyadre said...

Ohh Fire lol
Who ever said that's what he was doing? Dirty mind much!?

;P

firestar said...

Then what is he doing? Hmmmmm? xD

Coyadre said...

He's doin... Alien type stuff ;D

awesome_phoebe said...

Lmao oh my god, this made me crack up. I love Atom ♥

"We can sell her on Craigslist...?"

rofl

TRD said...

LOL, that was so funny! :D Atom is just... something else. Haha. :P

Lieutenant Butterfly said...

Lol. "YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!" (Am I the only one who knows what that is...? -_-' )

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner