Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, June 21, 2010

If Only If Only...

I was watching Tv last night and I saw one of my all time favorite videos.
I hadn't heard this song in such a long time!

I have loved Tokyo Police Club since I was a Freshman in high school!
Indie music has always been my thing XD


But I post this because I wish you could have actual functioning bands in The Sims 3.
I mean I created my band "Dunkin's Playground" but they can't really do anything
besides all of them going to the theater when it's work time!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We need instruments, lots of instruments and the option to start a band! You could play in the central park, maybe book shows at the fancy restaurant, play at the beach!

There could be a stage that could be set up! The whole 10 yards you know!?

If Only If Only...

(Ohh and I think it's funny when Dave (lead) does that tippy toe thing while he sings and plays guitar XD)

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner