Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, June 14, 2010

My Name!? In A Lady GaGa Video!? Nah not really, but kinda XD

So I was flipping channels today and I saw Telephone was on. I decided to give it a listen, not really paying any attention to the video. I just happened to glance up and saw something that looked like my name at a certain part of the video! I had to investigate!

I went on youtube and found the video, This is what it said!



It says "DREI!"
At first I was like woah that's my name in a GaGa vid, but my name is Dre, not "Drei" which means 3 in German, which is funny cause my name has 3 letters (not really funny)
Anyway, I figured i'd share that with you fine people XD

1 comment:

Kittycattylion said...

teehee, silly.
eventhough it's fairly cute.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner