Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Eromitlab City

I'd like to start this post off by saying, MAN it's been a while... I've been away from this blog for a while purely because I have no idea what to do with it. I'd hate to take it down though. So to add to it I wanted to show anyone who's interested a Sims 2, YES SIMS 2, town/city/neighborhood i've created. So without further adieu I present

Eromitlab City! Please excuse any duplicates... there's a lot of pictures :D


If you didn't catch the name, this is supposed to be loosely based on Baltimore City, MD (Eromitlab is Baltimore spelled backward). I say loosely because I didn't try to make it look exactly like the city, it was more of an influence i.e. this Inner Harbor-ish shot.
See?


Another. Maybe I should add more boats


Row Houses.




And here's a beltway type thing I added leaving the city. I wish I could have incorporated something like this into the actual city, but Sims 2 neighborhood making is quite limited




Lots of decorative things and stuff/




More residential areas.














And now one of the first sims I added to the city. He's a teenager named Dante who lives with this mother.





So that's it! I've been playing Sims 2 exclusively (in relation to sims that is) And i've been exploring doing things like this. I made a Victorian era like town also. I haven't played much with it but it's there and it took a lot of time to make it. Well, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed looking at my various pics

-Until next time!

3 comments:

Ginnie Schoepf said...

Glad you're back! I'm from the Baltimore area, so it's interesting to see your concept. And as Boo's Saving the Sims helper, I really like seeing sites stay alive!

Coyadre said...

Thank you for your comment

Tara said...

Looks cool!

If you have time I would love if you would check out my blog.
http://tarasimstuff.blogspot.com/

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner