Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Unusual Life of Coyadre - Ep. 7

LAST TIME ON

"The Unusual Life of Coyadre"


Coyadre! RealDeal guess what!!!!
Photobucket

My parents are coming to visit!
Photobucket

I'm so happy I could just get naked and cry!
Photobucket

Oh god please don't!
Photobucket

Frick... It's Sunday...
My mom was supposed to come today...
Photobucket

Look at this sexy lady I found outside!
Photobucket

Hello!
Photobucket

Did you hear that, I should go get the door
Photobucket

Hello! My name is Pollination Technician 9!
Photobucket

-Hi, i'm Johnny and this is Birth Queen 245!
-Nibblenamnuhotpocket!? Gamabamdueatyourface!
Photobucket

I hope it's not too late to get that apartment with Firestar!
Photobucket




(My Crappy Theme Song Starts Playing)

*It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life!
It's Coyadre, and his Unusual life yea!

He's so normal but his life's so weird
And he has, a super cool beard!

His best friend is an alien
When will this strange life end!

It's Coyadre's life yea
It's Coyadre's life yea
It's COYADRE'S UNUSUAL LIFE!*
---------------------------------------------

Umm Coyadre... We've got a problem to deal with...
Photobucket

Ohhh why can't she just love me!? Is it the green skin?
The shaggy hair? The abnormal height?
Photobucket

I'm sure it's none of that... She just needs time
to umm... get use to you and such...
Photobucket

And remember what I told you. You have
to think human...
Photobucket

That thing you were telling me about where you
guys do that thing, then she does that chant, and
then you do that other thing... Very unhuman...
Photobucket

Look, I thought RealDeal would've really liked that!
Photobucket

Oh God please put your clothes on is not a
phrase of endearment on this planet...
Just try being more... human! Like that
experiment I tried on you that one time!
Photobucket

Ok, ok! I'm all done
Look at me!
Photobucket

But I don't wanna!
Photobucket

-I have an ice cream cone
-Ouuuh can I take it for a walk!?!?!
Photobucket

Ohhh.... maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
Photobucket

Well... just... um, hey look a banana!
Photobucket

Ugh... Bananas don't even intrest me anymore.
Real Deal is the only thing that can make me happy.
Photobucket

Well anyway, yes DealReal!?
Photobucket

Oh how cute! Good thing I wasn't dying over here
while you cuddle up your little alien baby!
Photobucket

You don't look happy, what's the matter?
Are you ok?
Photobucket

No, Atom sad...
Photobucket

Ohh I think I can fix that
Photobucket

*Sexy Music Starts to Play!*
Photobucket

Look RealDeal, just calm down...
Photobucket

How can I calm down!? I live in a mad house!
Photobucket

Why yes, yes you do!
Photobucket

And this is ok with you why...?
There are freakin mutant creatures outside...
One of which I believe threatened to "eatmyface"
how can you be ok with that?
Photobucket

Oh Really Deally, you just overact so much silly!
Photobucket

Hello my name is Co...
Photobucket

oh good ***** ******* ***** ********* *****
What the HELL!?
Photobucket

I think i'm gonna be sick... for what i've seen,
cannot be unseen...
*Throws up in mouth a little*
Photobucket

What the hell RealDeal!? You could've told me
there were fackin mutant creatures out there!
Photobucket

I believe I did... But I figured since you're a mutant creature
whisperer or something you could've understood them!
Photobucket

Well um... uhh uhh...
But Atom doesn't even look like that...
And I thought he was odd looking...
Photobucket

Wait, RealDeal has an idea, maybe we should just get Atom
to answer the door, I mean, he is a freaky alien too...
I guess...
Photobucket

That's a worse idea than that one time I invited
Grimmy to my birthday party!
Photobucket

Ohh... Um... Hey CD, great party! Um... BYE!
Photobucket

Where is the slimy green bastard?
Photobucket

That's a good question.
And where did my mom go?
Photobucket

ATOM! MOM! WHERE ARE YOU!?
Photobucket

Woah... is this yelling necessary?
Photobucket

ATOM!!
Photobucket

Oh hey you guys! What's goin on!?
Photobucket

Wow... isn't that just... cute...
Photobucket

*Screams from around the world inserted here*
Photobucket

Uhh,... yea! I got em just for you girl!
Photobucket

This shall be most entertaining!
Photobucket

Atom... please don't tell me you got those from where
I think you got those...
Photobucket

Hello, would you happen to have any
Photobucket

You breka you bi bich!
Photobucket

Duh! Ebay, where everyone gets their sexypants
from! Right?
Photobucket

Atom, my mother was in that room with you
wasn't she...
Photobucket

Ummm... Nowaitmaybehuhummm... Yes?
Photobucket

Dude!
Bro!
Hey!
That's totally messed up, and I kill people for a living!
Shesh!
Photobucket

You know what Atom!?!?! Real Deal was soooo right about you!
Photobucket

Ouhhh....
Photobucket

I mean I let you stay here free of charge, and you
treat me with zero respect!
*I let you get away with everything
*You insult me
*You threaten me
*And now your wearing woman's underwear that I have
very good reason to believe aren't yours!
Photobucket

Well I didn't exactly say all that did I....?
Photobucket

You know what Atom... I think you should just
go... This friendship is over...
Photobucket

Wait but why!?
Is it because I used all the toilet paper again...?
Photobucket

Ohh my... what have I done?
Photobucket

10 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

Poor Atom D:

And does your mum know about the thing with her and Atom? xD

Coyadre said...

lol what she doesn't know won't hurt her hehe

But seriously, yesh, I told her she was in the story, she has a good sense of humor :P

firestar said...

Nooo, poor Atom. :[

Coyadre said...

I can't wait to write my season finale Wednesday x]

LisaBooThaWeirdo said...

Lmao! I think I love Atom :P

Coyadre said...

Everybody loves Atom... That should be a spin-off show :P

Coyadre said...

I had my blog up and my grandma walked by and said

"Why is he hugging that green woman"

In reference to the pic where i'm comforting Atom :P

Ohh grandma xD

TRD said...

Aw, I feel bad about Atom. D: I'm sowwy Atom... lol xD

Coyadre said...

Aww Finale today :(

TRD said...

Nuus D:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner