Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh my great be*Religious Figure*

Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! I just finished cleaning up and organizing my CC... I am sooooo exhausted. I figured it was time to get everything together because it was a mess before. Now I have categories *Does categories dance* i'll explain to you how it's done later...


I have a Patterns, Hacks, Clothes, Skin, Hair, and Other folder. I have soooooooooo much junk... It's a shame, but i am relieved I finally decided to do it. It takes so little to make me happy xD


BUT another really great thing I am excited about is... I got this great college offer! Scholarships, free admission fee, all that great stuff that now my family doesn't have to pay for! Also, I fit the admission requirements and my SAT score was beyond what they considered for admission. I think I really might go there if they accept me! It's a private university in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, US. Cross your fingahs for me por favor!


Well that's really all I wanted to talk about today
My name is Coyadre
and you've just been dre'd in...
( Sxe Phil reference for you all xD )

3 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

Yay for organization..and phil ;D

And good luck with the university, I'm sure you'll get in :)

Coyadre said...

Thanks :D

If I got in i'd be the happiest person ever!

Bree said...

I still need to organize my CC xD

Congratulations about the college offer. The best thing you can do is look up tons and tons of scholarships, you'd be surprised how many there are and how many you can get. People don't take advantage of everything that is offered, but it helps a ton when you only owe the school a couple of thousand as opposed to hundreds of thousands after you finish college.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner