Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Sick

So i'm sick... Sick as a "Douwg" as my Grandmother and mother would say in their strange accent that I only have a tiny bit of...Were not going into that. They also say "Tager"... Guess what animal that's supposed to be....


But i'm glad I don't have to go to school tomorrow(Tuesday). Elections, yay :D


So yea I have no idea what to do with myself. I've been listening to the best music ever for the past couple of hours. Florence and The Machine, Sean Kingston, Nicki Minaj, Kany Garcia, Auto-Tune The News, Andrew Gregory, Shakira, Jeremih, Norah Jones, Keke Palmer, Solange Knowles, you know... The usual.


I have pledge that "Letting go" by Sean Kingston ft. Nicki is my song of the month, it is the successor of Rick Ross' "BMF". I have listened to it at least 20 times tonight "Ay yo Sean, you mista King-stan". I love the little Caribbean beat, reminds me of Puerto Rico :'(


But anyway, to make this sim related... I still don't know what kind of stories to do :S


It seems like that's what the majority of people who voted want. I've been wanting to do something story like with the sims for a while but I don't know what. Maybe when Late Night comes out I can unleash my secret plan of awesome *hehehe*


But in other Coyadre newses... I've been playing with the bestest sim ever. Mitcha. So entertaining he is...


If you can't tell, he's taller than he was last time
put some pictures of him on here thanks to
Chicago, yes, thee Chicago :D
















Also he is a blonde now... A platinum blonde.
















I basically have him run around town all day
doing concerts, buying businesses, collecting money,
playing guitar in the park, throwing parties
and schmoozing. What fun xD
Wait till Late Night...
















Because the little guy is so busy he doesn't have
time to go home much... so he sleeps on his park
bench. This sim is literally like my virtual child.
I would set a sim on fire for him, then make
Grimmy his b**** if he wanted me to. XP
















Oh the things i'll do for my virtual children...
*I'm not crazy*

6 comments:

firestar said...

Feel better, Coyadre. :(

And where are you getting your sims clothes?! I love his top. :P

Emily said...

Gropie's my child. . .


LET'S SET UP A PLAYDATE!


XD and feel better.

Coyadre said...

@Fire - Thanks. And I got his top from the Sims Artists Union blog
http://blog.paran.com/myosbox#
GO and have your fun!!!

@Chocolate - Also thank you. I do feel better but I have to get blood work done tomorrow... No school again :D Anyway... A playdate would be interesting... Mitcha likes to play! That sounded unintentionally dirty XP

Chicago said...

Aw I hope you feel better soon. It always sucks, but the only benefits are people take care of you and you get to miss school ;)

I knew Mitcha looked different, he's looking good. I'm glad you found some use of those mods.

*hugs*

firestar said...

THANK YOU ;D
Yes, that sounded very dirty but in a good way.

Coyadre said...

Thanks Chicago, and you're welcome Fire :)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner