Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mah New Simmies

I don't know why but I felt the need to make a household of sims instead of just 1 sim like I normally do. Break out of my mold a little bit.


These pictures (imo) aren't that great because it was night time and I think the lighting looks kinda bad at night time but what ever :P


These are my 3 new sims Jeter-Jasper, Talaha (Tah-lah-hah), and Darell.


I want you guys to guess who is who :P


"Muscular One"














































This is "Hat One"














































And "Tiny One"














































Here is a brief back story for you. (Yes I made an imaginary back story for my sims...)

Muscular one and Hat one where roommates in fake Sunset Valley college and have been friend since. Tiny one is a high school friend of Hat one. Hat one randomly introduced the two one day and they surprisingly got along. After fake Sunset Valley college Hat one and Muscular one lived together as roomates while Tiny one finished college (He is younger). Muscular one went to fake Sunset Valley college for business but is striving to be a star athlete instead. Hat one wants to be a rock star but Coyadre is mean and has too many rock star sims already. Therefore he is going to work at the supermarket or something stupid like that. Tiny one studied to be a teacher and is going to start at (I know this is not what it's called but what eva lol) Sunset Valley District School. Just getting out of college Tiny one has decided to move in with this two buddies in a new three bedroom house. Ohh the bromance that shall proceed... Not that kind, but a nice healthy man on man friendship... That didn't sound any better did it...? Well you know what I mean. Or do you?

But anyway... Go guess who is which now... Or I hurt you.

12 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

Interesting :P

Coyadre said...

YOU GUESS OR I HURT YOU!

Ohh excuse me, I guess I should lower my virtual internet voice... XP

awesome_phoebe said...

Okay okay xD I think..

Muscular one = Talaha

Hat one = Darell

Tiny one = Jeter-Jasper

I know I got that so wrong

Coyadre said...

You received a 0/3
:'(

awesome_phoebe said...

LOL I knew it, let me guess again.

Muscular one = Jeter-Jasper

Hat one = Talaha

Tiny one = Darell

Coyadre said...

You're still... off XP

I can't wait till late night so they can go party!!!

awesome_phoebe said...

Just...tell me already xD Well there's only one other way it can be so..

Muscular one = Darell

Hat one = Jeter-Jasper

Tiny one = Talaha

LOL Am i right yet? :P And I can't wait until Late Night too!

Coyadre said...

YAY *Ding Ding Ding*

XD

Interesting names huh!?

CelSera said...

It's SO awesome that you make back stories for your sims, Coya. :) I always do that too. And I'm so used to your skinny sims that it was surprising seeing a big guy, lol. The all look AMAZING, you've done an excellent job with all your sims.

I'm sorry I haven't commented more often on your blog -- you do such an awesome job of bringing diversity to the game and the community (I'm sorry I never said it before now). I love your sims and stories. You have a very unique talent.

Keep up the good work ;)
*hugs & noogies*

awesome_phoebe said...

Lol finally I got it XD

And yes, they are quite interesting names. I'm guessing they have some kind of humorous meaning in another language? :P

Coyadre said...

Thanks you very very much Cel. Everything you've said means a lot :'D

I actually do have a lot of big sims, I guess I just never show them off. Now that you say that I don't xP My aunt actually thinks i'm weird because when ever she sees me playing around in CAS I have a hefty sim!

And that's fine you haven't commented lately. I guess I have to say the same about you're blog! I remember I would go there all the time and see what was going on... then play some plinko xP

But yea, thanks. I appreciate it!

*hugs back*

Coyadre said...

@Phoebe - Nah... I just like making up random names. Jeter-Jasper name was originally Jeter-Jester, then it was Jeter-Jasper, then I made a twin brother for him so his name was just Jeter, but I didn't like the twin so I gave him Jeter-Jasper back xD

Talaha is extremely random... Out of no where! Maybe it's like Eastern European or something *Shrugs*

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner