Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Just a little sometin' simthin'


Just have a few little things I wanna talk about this lovely evening.


First, today was a very long day! A few of you have seen pics of my little puppy Rústico. I had to take him to the vet earlier. He needed his rabies shots, and he needed his ears look at. He was surprisingly well-behaved. Even though the car ride scared him, he didn't want to get out of the backseat floor, he wouldn't go in the building, he wouldn't get on the scale, he almost fell off the doggy table, etc. Other than that it was pretty good. He's 35 pounds O.O He's very heavy.


But also I wanted to thank Chicago for her awesome CC list! I hadn't heard of a couple of the things she had so I thank her for making them known to me. I love me some slider hacks XP


Last but not least I wanted to show off my sim i've been playing with for a while. Her name is "Tanya"


































If you hadn't noticed... Tanya is a male sim, who is a woman. I felt like I needed a nice transgendered sim for my Sunset Valley. I had a woman who was supposed to be a transgendered male, but all the sims stuff (imo) already seems girly to begin with so she didn't look that manly. I definitely support the whole Trangendered thing. If you feel like you're more of a woman, go for it and vice versa! But don't underestimate Tanya, she's a tough simmie! xP

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner