Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just a hello, how are you, and random sim fun time post!

So it's been a while. I haven't talked to many of you (My followers) in a long long time. I've been so absent :( But anyway, I just wanted to ask you guys how you were doing, what's been going on with you, your sims, stuff like that =D




I miss talking to a lot of you guys, tis very sad :(



This new interface is kinda annoying, or is it not new? I wouldn't know! I wouldn't know because i've been doing lots of school related things. I've applied to 3 colleges already! Be happy for me! NOW! Just kidding, but cross your fingahs for me!


And on a sim related note... I've been having a BLAST! I'm waiting patiently for late night but i'm still enjoying it for the time being. Mitcha has finally reached a net worth of $1,000,000 with not cheats and I have officially been playing him for 18 sim weeks and 5 sim days! That's a looooooooong time to play with just 1 sim isn't it!?


He owns half of the town too! I never knew you could make legit businesses until earlier today... I have everything planned out for Late Night. Mitcha is gonna own a chain of clubs and is gonna be the hugest celebrity EVAH!!!! Throwing huge parties and stuff. I'm gonna turn Sunset Valley into a metropolis or something. That should be very interesting shouldn't it!? 


I've also been experimenting with him more. Not his features persay, but obviously his hair n stuff. He has new facial hair too!!!! It wasn't that exciting, I was just trying to pump up the excitement... Oh I failed? Sorry :S
Mitcha got a hair cut!












Just a random picture
OMG it grew :O



















I also forgot to mention, I downloaded that new jail cell thingy from MTS2 and decided to try it out on 1 unfortunate little simmy. Lets just say he wishes he never met Mitcha *Dun Dun Dun*
I wish I had pictures of the poor soul, but I don't. I recently tried to set him on fire but I forgot I have that thingy where your house won't ever set on fire. Darn it x(
So he's basically still in his cell slowly dying...
Sounds sick when you look at it like that xD


Goodbye =D





-EDIT
Here is poor Mr. Tortured Simmy dying... Poor Mr. Tortured Simmy, you shall be missed :'(



























































































11 comments:

Cooklez said...

I was going to use the cell for law and justice...

But torture sounds ALOT more fun X]

Coyadre said...

Torture IS a lot more fun... I just wish I could poke him with a stick or something every once in a while x)

Cooklez said...

I'm more of a rock throwing person.
Pointy rocks especially

Chicago said...

Mitcha is soo cute with his hair cut.

Oh and if you're going to torture the poor sim, do it right and get it on camera ;) Now that's sick minded.

Coyadre said...

*Writes down Pointy Rocks on list*
Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly, my tortured simmy died... His body is just laying on my floor in his quite visible cell. He's like art for Mitcha's visitors you know.

And Mitcha thanks you Chicago. Yes, personification is alive and well here! I did get 1 picture of him as he was dying... in the middle of a formal party. Sunset Valley's residents are obviously desensitized to death considering no one cared. xD

I shall add that infamous screenshot :'(

Chicago said...

What a shame, he was cute too ;)

Coyadre said...

I tried to resurrect him, but of course Sims 3 does not allow that with out them being a stupid ghost... I hate ghost sims.

awesome_phoebe said...

I wonder how many new hair colours and styles you have given Mitcha... I imagine a lot :P

Coyadre said...

hehe he's had plenty! I've actually changed his hair since those pictures... It's curly now xP

Mitcha stays fresh ya know!?

Bree said...

hey! Man, I haven't talked to anybody in ages. It feels like forever, it's crazy. I hope you're doing well. Good luck with college and all of that, you totally deserve to get in to all of them and I know you will!
<3

Coyadre said...

I guess you can say i'm doing well. I'm trying to manage all the books I have to read, all the work sheets I have to do, all the story I have to read, all the packets I have to finish, all the tests I have to take, all the projects I have to do, and all the scholarships I have to apply for... still with a couple opportunities to play with Mitcha *_*

But anyway, how have you been? I haven't been able to read any of your engaging blog posts due to my business sadly.

And thanks for the luck. Drexel sent me a letter telling me they are reviewing my application and will contact me soon. =D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner