Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I want Sim college :(

So it's me again. I keep making these sim/life story posts :S


But wait a moment: I'm thinking of starting back working on some stories since a lot of people voted for that in my poll. What do some of you guys want anyway? Continuations of a specific story, a totally new story, anything!?


Now back to the main point............ I got my first college application done yesterday and it's being mailed tomorrow :D Tis quite exciting for me! Only thing is I wish my simself could go off to Sunset Valley U and live it up :(


I think a college related EP would be a lot better for the sims 3 than it was for the Sims 2, even though I reallllllllly enjoyed it! Considering we have the seamlessness and all that stuff. But not before my seasons! Nothing comes before my seasons... Well except Adventures (Lame) Do-able careers (Less Lame, but still lame) and Clubs/Vampires/Bands/Etc (Super not lame, but still not seasons)


I shall continue hoping... And if you haven't answered my poll, answer it!!! It's probably right beside this post, or a little up if it's like September 14 or something when you read this :P

3 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

I was thinking this too, I really want uni for my sims.

But I was wondering what they would do about the age and stuff. Would they make a new thing like Uni student or would they make them go when they are YA?

Chicago said...

College for the sims would be so awesome! They're gonna do it just not on our time.

Wouldn't it be cool to have certain styles of college, like the hippies, the "stuck-up-I'm-Toooo-Good-For-You" spoiled brats, stomp the yard steppers...jus to name a few. Okayyyz, so yeah College would be so awesome.

Coyadre said...

@phoebe - I think it would be just for YA's... I guess :P

@Chicago - I LOVE that idea! I want a sims 3 college :(

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner