Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Life is stressful.

So here I am, again, taking a moment out of my extremely busy life (Sarcasm) to make a blog post xP


Life's not really as busy as it is stressful.
*I'm trying to handle 3 classes this semester (And all the projects, classwork, and homework that come with them)
*Trying to make sure I do good on everything (No going great so far)
*Applying to colleges
*Stressing about possibly not being sufficient enough to get accepted
*Stressing about doing everything I need to do to get accepted
*Trying to figure out which scholarships i'm eligible for
*Trying to stay optimistic about being a senior although I dislike a good portion of the class as a whole
*Trying to stay close to friends I never get to see or talk to


And other things like that...


My real life and my sim life are disagreeing with each other. I wake up every morning at 6:40 and leave at 7:20ish. I remember being able to play the sims every morning... But now I have to get ready really quick, feed Rústico, do any work I didn't do the night before, and get going! I go to school for about 6 and a half hours and I get home at 2:50ish and i'm so tired all I want to do is check my e-mail, eat lunch (Cuz I hardly ever eat at school) , and go to sleep or rest. Then I clean up, do homework, watch tv for about an hour or so, and go to sleep... As you can see, there's no sims in there really :(


But on the bright side *Looks for bright side for a few moments* Ohh... There really is no bright side :P



So yea, that's what's going on in Coyadre land lately. Cross you're fingers for getting accepted to college for me xD


EDIT: There is a bright side, this is it!













These are the best things ever (Except the stupid snicker doodle one to the left) They are so amazingly good! I had 4 the other day... Not all at once, but over the course of 2 days... and ice cream... And I had a vegan snickers bar xD It's a shame THAT was the highlight of my week :S

23 comments:

Emily said...

*Looks over at username*

Dude you ate my cousin :D

5:00a.m. is when I wake up. Get out of school at 2:30p.m. Blah blah blah, go to bed at 11:30/12:00p.m.

*sarcastic thumbs up before slumping over in nap time*


In have fallen asleep on my keyboard before. . .

Coyadre said...

Yes, I did eat your cousin :D

I fell asleep at my keyboard once too... but that's because my grandmother gave me 1 too many sleeping pills. Oh grandma xD

Emily said...

Good he was creepy and weird. Keep him in your tummy.

Oh I just fell asleep cause I couldn't tell which way was up from sleep deprivation.

I fell asleep in the hallway and one the tile once. Used my doggie for a pillow.

Coyadre said...

I shall.

I fell asleep at a race track once. I'm a HEAVY sleeper xD

Emily said...

Dude how?!


Were you racing?! O.o



I swear alot when I have to get up and anwser the phone.

firestar said...

I love you guise.

Lol, I usually headdesk unintentionally at about 12:30 during school. :P

Coyadre said...

I'm just special like that... And no xP

I hate having to unlock the door cause my idiot cousin doesn't know how to use his freakin house key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I use to sleep during last period when I was a Sophomore... I miss that class sooo much. Mr. Sample was the best :'(

But also.. Chocolate!!!!! When are we having our playdate!?

Emily said...

We love you to Fire!

Probalby after I finish my volunteer hours.

You could just let him find a way in. I pretty much broke into my house by putting my arm through the cat door and turning the lock with a random stick I found.

Sadly, I was to stupid to remember the front door had a combination. No I had to burglarize the my own home.

I think schools across the country should have nap time.

Coyadre said...

I had to do volunteer work about 3 years ago... Worst time ever. Not that I don't like helping people, it's just I don't like being forced by the school board X(

I was just sitting here squeezing in some simmy time, playing with Mitcha and I was thinking "I bet he and Gropie would get along great!"

----------------------

there's only about 1 other way to get in. Break through the window. After a while he starts to bang really loud and someone drags out of their room all like "What was that!?" And i'm all like "What the heck do you think!?" So to stop drama I do it anyway.

And could you imagine trying to wake up a bunch of teenagers from a nap in the middle of the day? I don't think that would go over well for America's educational system... China would laugh at us.

Emily said...

XD yes yes they would.


Actually. . .I did it of my own free will.

Coyadre said...

I want to do voluntary volunteer work later in my life when I have time. I wanna volunteer with kids, animals, the elderly. I wanna help do anything I can. I also want to be able to donate later in life!

I want to do as much for the less fortunate as I possibly can!

Emily said...

Oh.


I work in a library.


A HISTORICAL library.



That. . .did not make it better.

Coyadre said...

I worked in a library. for 6 terrible days... It was so ridiculous. But, I have to say thank you because I realized that first, they didn't need volunteers but they take them and give them odd jobs because they know it's a graduation requirement and second, they were really nice and friendly unlike the librarians you see on tv that are all like "Meeeeeeehhhhhh Shut up!"
Make that noise^^^ It's fun.

Emily said...

*tries*

XD I'm doing that in school now.

My library isn't just shelving books and such. It's the research library of our state history museum. I'll be working with old newspapers, documents, birth certificates, and helping out with people's geneology.

Libraries plus kiddies, SO CUTE! I love there little lisps, and they're always smiling. Though I did mistake someone I knew(facepalm) as an 8 year old. Yeah he was 14.

Coyadre said...

Sounds important... the libraries here aren't really important. Well at least the ones on this end of the county xP

And i'm not really fond of kiddies unless their mannered and don't mess.

Anonymous said...

awwww stupid school and stuff ruins life :/ Yea I wake up at 5am and get home around 5 30-6'o clock. And then do homework for awhile or until i pass out on my floor. And I'm only a junior.. senior year is going to stink

Coyadre said...

Ohh my gosh Rayy!! I haven't spoken to you in months! I guess it's also difficult trying to stay in contact with everyone I know from the simming community too with all the stuff i've been doing lately :(

Tell everyone at the HappehSauceSimmers I said hello also. I haven't really spoken to any of them either, except Fire :P

Emily said...

Rayy what you really have to worry about is college. Alot of people drop out just in the first year.


The Library of Congress is pretty important.

Coyadre said...

So when will you voluntary volunteer work be finished?

Coyadre said...

you = your

Emily said...

Possibly in 5 years, maybe less.

Emily said...

We can really up the comment counter :P

Coyadre said...

Yes, yes we can xD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner