Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

High School... And Sims... And High School.

Soooooo, hi! My name is Dré :P


But anyway, If you didn't know... I'm about a week and a half into my senior year of high school and may I say... It's not exactly what I expected. Soooooo boring. :(


By 11:45, i'm finish.


It's kinda annoying... and if you are a freshman I apologize, but you guys are annoying as HELL! And don't you "Those who are in school or ever attended a school ever" hate when you are walking down the hall and the huge stupid idiotically large group people in front of you are set to about a quarter of your preferred speed and so you try to go over to the side of the hall they aren't devouring but somehow they just find their way back in your way!? *AngryFaceAngryFaceAngryFaceAngryFace!*


But anyway, I was thinking... Maybe as another stupid EA idea like the up and coming "Medieval thing that i'm not sure is a sims game or not" they could make a school sims game. No? No. It would possibly be interesting, although i'm not sure too many people would enjoy playing a "sims" game about high school life... Or maybe i'm wrong :D


Just another "Silly and somewhat pointless" "Sims" game for Ea to think about... Ya know!?

4 comments:

Emily said...

I remember some funny stories about freshmen, though this is another person's stories and was at a college.

Locked in the elevator, sent across the building for the bathroom. Made to rub feet.

Muhahahaha!

Coyadre said...

I could never have someone rub my feet. I'm extremely ticklish... :O

Bree said...

Aww, hang in there! lol about the freshman, I remember that. I never understood why they felt the need to clog up the hallways in huge groups.

Good luck!

firestar said...

10000000000% agreed on the freshmen. D:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner