Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Favorite piece of CC as of right now.

Like most of us who play the sims, I am a huge fan of some CC =D
I remember earlier this year I tried playing with just hair, and failed...

But anyway, I just had to make this known...

THIS, yes that right down there. This is probably my favorite
piece of CC right now. I have no reason why either.
It just speaks to me. I downloaded it about 2 days ago
and I have already had 4 sims with the style, only one
being female, who my cousin told me looked like a crack
head xP





















It just fits the male face well some how. You know who
was also rockin this style for a bit (Who of you who are
frequent visitors know who who is) My cousin also felt
the need to tell me you know who was cute with that
hair. *Shrugs*


I just felt like putting that out there... That is all.
Now here's a random picture of who doing a backflip



















Bye guys, happy simming! ( I felt compelled to use "y'all" but i'll keep it non-country for now :)

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner