Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Best. CC. Evar.

Yea. I said it.

It's pyramid head ya'll :P
And Wittle Pyramid too

*Yes, the same Wittle pyramid that greets
you at the top of this page*

They grow up so fast!














A close up of Wittle 1
Isn't he just the most beautiful thing you've
eva seen!?














And this is their evil manor of doom where
they prey on the idiotic who end up there :P
(Yes, i'm talking to YOU James!)















If you don't agree this is the greatest thing ever
I will send Pyramid Head off to do what he's best
at... and if you don't know what that is...
here you go.... you asked for this
*turns head in agony*
http://img341.imageshack.us/f/pyramid20headco1.jpg/

If you know Silent Hill, you'll get that, if you don't... I'm sorry
I put you through that :O *hehe*

10 comments:

Emily said...

*Skims picture*

BED INTRUDER SONG!

hahahaha I have it memorized. I think it promotes safety. :D

awesome_phoebe said...

Ooooo damn that pyramid head is SEXAY :P

Coyadre said...

Ohh my god!!!!! Chocolate me and you are like twins I swear!

I've been singing that song since it came out. I've also been telling random family members that they need to hide their kids, hide their wives, hide their kids, hide their wives, hide their kids, hide their wives, and to hide their husbands... Cuz they rapin errbody out here! yo.

Oh pyramid head... you dog :P

卑弥呼 said...

Sexy Pyramid head LOL!! I love that lot! I have it for one of my evil/sorta vampire sims LOLZ I love how everything is underneath and the top is a cover-up.

Coyadre said...

I downloaded that lot for ever ago and then I thought... That would be perfect for my little pyramid heads :P

I wish their swords were killable :D

Emily said...

XD You don't have to come and confess, we're looking for you. We gonna find you, we gonna find you. Homeboy Homeboy :P

Coyadre said...

Oh youtube :'D

Bree said...

Woah that is kind of creepy, and kind of awesome!

Coyadre said...

Well pyramid head has always been a mixture of creepy and awesome... and a bit of scary as well :O

Emily said...

I find him hilarious :P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner