Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Sim - Roberto Sanz!

So this is my new sim, Roberto.

I don't have a lot of pics (Sorry) but here he is!

Photobucket
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2646667

If you'd like to know where a specific piece of CC is from
ask me, because I don't feel like looking for all of the different
parts to his wardrobe. Just ask and i'll try to retrace my steps
xD

Roberto is Spanish or "Castellano" from Northern Spain.
He's a perfectionist workaholic vegetarian
with a good sense of humor who is a genius!

I don't really have anything else to say about him...
Hope you like him!

Adiós!

3 comments:

VisforVictorius said...

I like him and he's kinda green =) green happens to be a favorite color of mine =D

Coyadre said...

He's green? O.o

oh ok :P

VisforVictorius said...

Wellll in the picture he kinda looks green but then again it could be my craptastic computer =D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner