Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Yay xD

So... if you hadn't noticed I have a new little Bannister up there!
I love it, even though It pissed me off trying to perfect it xD


But also... I have 50 followers now! I'm so happy and exciteted :)
I never thought that my blog would turn out like this!
I love doing this and I love all of my followers!
(in a non-creepy way!)


So I just want to say thank you to everyone, my blog wouldn't be possible without you guys!
And lets someday hope for another 50 ;)


Like I said, I love you all long time (in the non-creepy way!)

Bye !
Tchau!
Adiós!

:)

4 comments:

firestar said...

Yes, I noticed AND I LOVE IT!! :D
Congrats on the 50 followers!! :D

Coyadre said...

Thanks Fire! You're almost at 50 too XD

Coyadre said...

I love how the 2 in the lower right hand corner are looking at each other!

I didn't even plan that xD

Emily said...

IT'S THE BRADY BUNCH!!

Had to ruin it XD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner