Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Will You Just STFU!?

THIS CONTAINS NAUGHTY WORDS :D

So i'm on Photobucket this morning, listening to one of my all time favorite songs (Candy by Paolo Nutini) and this DAMN ad starts playing this ridiculous fucking music! And i'm like what the fuck is this crap!? I forget what is was for but it was playing with me. I was trying to block it but the thing would slide out and play music then it would go back in like a fucking Jack in the Box or something!

Really Photobucket, Do I look like I have time for this? I have important photos of my sim making weird faces to upload now! Gosh!

I don't want your damn product you idiots! I'm trying to upload pictures, not shop for fucking cat food and electronics >.<

I have since blocked the annoying Photobucket ads, but you better watch out Photobucket, Tinypic isn't too far away <.<

1 comment:

CelSera said...

I HATE those Photobucket ads -- they're always so loud and just obnoxious... o_O

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner