Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

*Sigh* Another simless day :(

So I haven't played the sims almost all week, well I did Wednesday XD

I haven't been up to it I guess... Maybe i'm getting too much of a life... Nonsense :)

So today I did almost nothing up until about 5!

Then my friend texts me to go to the park, yay I finally get to leave the house!

When we get there we do what any self-respecting
teenagers would do in a park.
Play with toys designed for small children XD
I'm still sick from the spiny thing XO
I could really go vomit I played on it so many times!

But after that my pack of ridiculous friends
decided to go play on some of the other amusements
including a very small car on 3 springs. It was too much fun.

We played on slides, swings, and everything in between :P
Cause were ridiculous!

Then we all went back to one of my friends houses, got bored and went for another adventure to Family Dollar and Walmart :P

So it was better than yesterday for sure, and I finally get to order my game!
I shall have it and revert to not having a life XD

Lets hope Amazon doesn't screw me over like they did last time (It wasn't their fault but I still blame them!!!)

But to make this just a tiny bit sim related here is a fire!
Photobucket
I kinda wanna play and burn something up now :O

Bye :)
And a new episode of "The Unusual Life of Coyadre" comes tomorrow!
YAY
XD


(Oh and a special hello to my newest follower! JPSIMS)
*Thanks for following*
;)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Dude. Playing on the jungle gym does not count as a life.

Neither does going to Walmart or Dollar who-cares-what-it's-called.

Go play your game Dre.

LMAO!!!!(my post is funny, admit it!)

Coyadre said...

You make me feel so good about myself
xP

Emily said...

I'm sorry. But it's true. XD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner