Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Celeb Sims

So if you didn't know, I've got some celeb sims!
I've never claimed to be a great celeb sim maker.
But I figured why not share! Sharing makes the
world go around and around and around :)

This is Chelsea Handler, or Chelsea Lately as
some call her. She is a TV show host and personality,
a writer, and a stand-up comedian! I love Chelsea!















Real Chelsea























I couldn't add as much age detail as I wanted
without making her look too old. Therefore
imo I don't really think it looks that much like her.


This is another favorite celeb of mine.
Amy Winehouse. Everyone who knows me
well knows that she is one of my favorite singers
of all time. I think she's brilliant
















Real Amy


















I think this next one is my worst attempt yet.
Another female celeb that I really love,
Alicia Keys. I've been a fan of here since I was
about 8 years old!
Photobucket

Real Alicia



























I didn't like how it came out... but oh well :P

So, do you have any celeb sims!?

Leave me a comment yo ;P

Well anyway, goodbye for now. Until Next Time :D

6 comments:

Emily said...

I think amy looks like snookie.
Just less orange.

And a shorter hair on Chelsea would be better, just slightly. Would've helped me.

We share this in common.

Did I mention tonight was extremely funny? Cause it was.

Coyadre said...

Well i'm off to watch it at 2:30 XD

firestar said...

They all look great! :D Omfg, I love Chelsea Lately!! :D

Coyadre said...

Yea, Chelsea is great xD

Emily said...

Jo Koy is one of my favorites.

Coyadre said...

I remember watching Joe Koy do stand-up for the first time on tv.

I lol'd my face off :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner