Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Well... yeah.

So I realize I was supposed to start the season 2 premier of my story Muervado yesterday, the 31st, but obviously, that didn't happen!

It seems to me I have become extremely lazy, well no, I am extremely lazy. I'm sure absolutely no one will hold it against me *cough cough* I just made a joke at myself, did you get it!?

:P

But anyway, I guess since i'm here I could tell you about why I didn't do it *Laziness wasn't the sole factor!* But anyway, my cousin's fiance's birthday was yesterday so we had a party for him. Me and mi mamita didn't want to go and came up with a master plan, but we caved and decided to go beacuse *She wanted to EAT!*.... So me, not wanting to sit in this house alone all day while my whole family was about 3 cities away, I decided to go... Good choice!

I had a nice time, had some food, drinks, all that fun stuff, and there was a bouncy thing :P
So yes, I would have much rather been there than here, writing that story. I guess i'll be writing it soon though.

(And on a side note, when I go back to school at the end of this month I may be neglecting this blog quite often. Not like leaving for weeks at a time, but maybe a post every other day or something! This is my last year before I go to college so I must be focused *rolls eyes* I'm excited though, I wanna go somewhere in NY!!!)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah. But after all your test are done, nobody cares!


(Okay that's at my school. After 1st semester, nobody even cares if you show up) :D Here's hoping.

awesome_phoebe said...

Fare enough, I mean, there was a bouncy thing :P

awesome_phoebe said...

*fair

I think...I can't spell write now.

Coyadre said...

@Chocolate - What!? At my school you have 6 days, if you miss more than that you fail for the semester :O

@Phoebe, bouncy thing was awesome! My aunt, my mom and my 2 cousins wrestled each other the whole day :P

Emily said...

Teachers just mark you present. Your school sucks.

But, you know, my school has a dead janitor under the concrete so it's fair. :D

Coyadre said...

A dead janitor!? Oh my...

My school doesn't suck... it's just... well... xP

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner