Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Maldito Sea!

This is not a post to rub anything in anyone's face. I'm too nice for that

But DAMN!?

I have been a forum goer (On thesims3.com) for a while now. I long while to be exact. I think since maybe June or July of last year and I have never even been threatened with a perma-ban or even a regular ban. Carajo, I haven't even been warned!

Then I see all these nice cool people who are always getting banned and stuff
and I think...

O.o

Am I that much of a saint? I guess so :S
I mean, I don't deliberately try to get banned but
I in no way am a loyal EA rule follower...

I don't want to jinx myself now. It was just something
I thought it was interesting enough to share with my little
sim friends and followers!

I hope I haven't jinxed myself, I will kill if I am perma-banned

XD

Watch your back EA...

8 comments:

Emily said...

You'd thing I would've gotten at least 24 hours?

Spychip said...

Hopefully you haven't jinxed yourself, but if you do get perma'd, please don't kill me D:

Coyadre said...

Lol i'll make sure I kill the gurus first!

But I haven't registered HELS or Ambition so I would be back eventually :D

And Chocolate/Westie/Emily *lol*
I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet! But Lets not jinx that either XD

firestar said...

Jesus Christ, Coyadre you scared the shit outta me with the "Maldito Sea" title. I thought you got banned! My mom says that all the time so I was like "NO NO NO NO". xDD

Coyadre said...

Ohh i'm sorry Fire XD

Even if I was... I'd most likely return!

I like saying Maldito sea XD

LisaBooThaWeirdo said...

Lisa would be sad if Coyadre was banned :'[

Emily said...

Yeah. . .I need to settle on a name don't I? What is that now 8?9?


I think for fun, just maybe with the next Expansion pack, I'll force myself to be banned. Then come back from the grave that very same day.

Too extreme? ;)

Coyadre said...

Lol what ever gets you goin :P

I have a lot of posts so I would be kinda pissed if I were banned X(

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner