Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Coyadre An Artist? Maybe not xD

So Chocolate (http://myuniverseofsim.blogspot.com/) *Go Check out her blog*
requested I show her some of my artworks.

I don't think i'm that great of an artist at all actually.
I just really appreciate art and I like to draw n stuff xD

So just for Chocolaty Chocolate, here are some of my artworks!

First off, this is probably my fav. This is Mama Coyadre
She wanted me to draw her for mothers day, so here
she is. That glare is there because it's in a frame XS















This is an unfinished picture of Rhianna.
I was bored so I figured why not. But
i'm also lazy so I figured why finish it lol!
Photobucket

I like this one 2. It was a project for art class.
It was actually in a couple of art shows!
It's a mixture of a Coqui from and a Boricua flag.
I was showin off my Puerto Rican pride here xD















This is another unfinished one. It's Shakira.
Her hair was so ridiculous, I was just like F*** it!















This is the blueprint for another project
I did for art class.
Photobucket

This is the real thing. It was also
in it's fair share of ar tshows.
There is a lot of meaning behind it's
abstractness, i'm just too lazy to
explain it for the millionth time :P
Photobucket

This was random art homework.














This is VV Brown, I absolutely hate this one...
Photobucket

This was a project from art 1, nearly
3 years ago :P
It has an ugly crease in it because
I was stupid and folded it
*Take Face, Insert Palm*
Photobucket


So, yea... That's about it!
I don't want to say I hate my artwork,
but i'm a perfectionist, so i'll probably
never be able to make something and
absolutely love it...

Are you satisfied now Chocolate!?!?!

But anyway, do any of you draw/do art?
Pics are welcome, although you'd probably make me jealous :P

Goodbye for now and until next time :D

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yes I am. And you are excellent at art. Your portraits are great. I don't know many people who can get past a stick figure. Besides proportions, you art would be fine. Like your shading too ;)

Coyadre said...

Yea, I do have a problem with proportion a lot of the time.

Curse my stupid left-hand!!!

Coyadre said...

Another Blog double post fail :P

Emily said...

OMG I'm left handed too! ^_^


YAY!Youcanbemytwin!

Coyadre said...

We are totally twins xD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner