Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh this bitch got me heated! (My end of the weekday story and stuff)

This post may contain 1 or more of any curse word you've ever heard. Just sayin....

So Thursday was my birthday, but I left home that day to go to the city. I was going to see my cousin's college graduation so we couldn't have the birthday dinner I wanted Thursday, so we had it yesterday, or Friday if your reading this from the future hehe!

We went to a Chili's because I love Mexican food. I love Mexican food so much sometimes I wish I were Mexican so I could've grown up with the authentic kind, but wasn't, so I didn't. But anyway, me being a vegan I had to search the menu several times to put together a decent meal. I've been a vegan for a few years now so I can find things to eat rather quickly. Things would've went smoothly... but the waitress was... well... we'll say she left nothing to be desired... Like nothing at all...

I ordered the "Classic Nachos" But being a vegan there were components to this meal that I was not going to eat. Therefore when I ordered I said and I quote "Can I have JUST the chips with the jalapenos, the beans, the rice, and guacamole with the pico de gallo." Now that might not sound like much to you, but for me that's good eats for realz :P And I also ordered a side of fries because I love fires with lots of ketchup on top!

Now when she brought the food to the table I scanned all the plates and nothing looked like what I ordered. When she finally got to me my face said it all. She brought me the chips covered in melted cheese... Did the word just mean nothing to this lady? And then on top of that she didn't bring my fries, my rice, nor the black beans. Well there was something I think they may have considered black beans... Some kinda damn paste of something stuck on the chips. By this time i'm thinking "What the HELL is this!?!?" So I say as nice as I can "I didn't want the cheese..." When I ordered she asked me if I wanted the queso excluded and I said yes! Like what the hell!? Queso and cheese are the same thing!

So I'd say maybe 3 minutes later she comes with my plate. Chips with this same damned paste and with jalapenos and pico de gallo. But where the hell are my fries, my rice, my guacamole, and my actual black beans that I asked for!? Uhhh I was so pissed by the time this happens so i'm livid now.

She goes and brings me my basket of fries, my rice and my black beans. But where the hell is my f'ing guacamole! OMG I was so pissed! She finally brings me guacamole in this tiny ass cup. Seriously it was about an inch and a half deep and an inch and a half wide. What the hell am I supposed to do with that!? Oh. My. F'ing. Gosh. I can finally eat with the rest of my family who had been eating for the past 10 minutes while I was still waiting for my complete order. Oh and then the bitch brings my grandmother a damn piece of salmon instead of the shrimp she order. How the hell do you even do that?!

So the moral of the story is, no matter if you're taking orders from 1 person or 15 people, you need to write that shit down! She took the orders of myself, my mother, my grandmother, my 2 aunts, my cousin, and her boyfriend. I don't think I could remember 1 full order if I tried so how the hell did she think she would remember 7 orders perfectly?!

Oh this bitch had me heated! But I did enjoy my meal... once I got it all.... and I enjoyed the strawberry lemonade I ordered :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Hopefully next time it will be better. :) And yes, they should write that stuff down.

Last year I went out to eat with some of my family (there were 11 of us) and the waiter took our orders without writing it down. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I ordered some kind of wrap and told him specifically that I needed the chicken one NOT the beef one. **For the longest time I kept getting sick and my doctor finally discovered that I have a weird rare allergy to beef and pork.** Well he came back with our food and we all started eating and I bit into the wrap and it was BEEF. Ahhhhh
When he came back he said that he was sorry but the chef made the wrong one, however he hoped that it was okay anyway. I'm sorry, come again? I'm pretty sure if it's the wrong order and you already know about it, you take that stuff back and get the right stuff. It can be dangerous otherwise. Craziness.

I know that their job can be really difficult at times, but for her to get your order wrong that many times is just ridiculous.

Spychip said...

Poor Coya :'(
I'm veggie, and once I went to a restaurant and ordered a veggie burger and she brought me a chicken sandwich. Srsly?
At first I was like, 'Man! This looks really realistic!'

Like Wednesday said, I hope it'll be better next year :)

Coyadre said...

@Wednesday - I've never had somebody get my order that wrong! How dare he just act like that though. I wonder if these people realize that f'ing up like that means no tip? With a patron you usually only get one try most of the time, and she blew hers!

@Spychip - A chicken Sandwich? Oh wow. In actuality neither my day nor my meal was bad, she just pissed me off lol

awesome_phoebe said...

Oh my god, I didn't know it was your Birthday! Sorry I missed it! D: Happy Birthday though.

And I hate it when people do that. If they stuff it up once I'd be annoyed but if they do it almost 4 times, that's just ridiculous! I've had the job as a waiter before and it gets frustrating at times but if you write things down it isn't that hard.

I know how if one little thing goes wrong on your birthday it can make you feel bad for almost the whole day but I hope you had a good day otherwise.

Coyadre said...

Thanks Phoebe :)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner