So this season of "The Unusual Life of Coyadre" is half way over, so I figured i'd give you guys some fun-facts about each episode of the half-season! I hope you enjoy :D
Ep. 1
- This episode was not scripted at all, I simply went with the flow
- The land lady is actually a premade sim from CAS
- I do really like cereal
- I own the outfit my simself is wearing in the episode irl!
- The child and mother along with the red-dressed woman were just random sim who happened to be there and fit the story.
- Atom was supposed to be the original roomie.
Ep. 2
- Atom is a sim I made a long time ago, not for the story persay
- Atom is the first and only alien sim I ever made with The Sims 3
- Many of the roomie contestants were made members of the household
- I threw a party, inviting all the roomie contestants who weren't members of the family already
- There were several sims I didn't get to interview during the party so I had to invite the remaining sims over the next day
- It was night time when I threw the contestant party
- I used the reasons everyone gave me on my blog and on the forum as their reasons in the story for being a good roomie
- Atom and RD started talking without my input at all
- Doing the interviews for everyone was extremely strenuous for me
- A lot of you guys wouldn't leave after I asked you all to
- At the end of the episode I still didn't have a definite winner
Ep. 3
- Ep. 3 was the first episode that I started the "last time on..." thing and featured my theme song
- I didn't put Atom in the bathroom, he had been in there chatting with Chocolate the day before
- There is spoiled food in the background of several pictures
- I didn't choose TRD because of the Atom thing, although I was going to keep her around if I decided to pick someone else (For Atom's sake!)
- I changed TRD's hair to match that of the version she had made.
- A large number of the simself contestants are dying in the backyard
Ep. 4
- The beginning scene where it was night time wasn't supposed to happen, but since it was night and I didn't feel like waiting for morning, I added it.
- I changed Atom's underwear purposely to have stars, planets, and spacecrafts on them, to match both the fact that he is an alien and his corky personality
- (As chocolate pointed out) The gun was drawn in!
- The blood was made in photobucket
- The landlady wasn't dead, she was just "pretend fainting" (But she's supposed to be dead in the story lol!)
- The mailboy was not meant to be a part of the story, his expression just fit with the situation
- The two pictures of Atom with the gun are the same picture. (I was feeling lazy)
- The two pictures where TRD says
"Umm I don't disagree with you Coyadre... but I think we should
dispose of the dead chick first, and argue later..." and "*Sighs*" are the same picture
- Firestar's simself was standing at the other end of the porch for the entire scene
- Firestar's simself also peed on herself while she was standing there (Sorry Fire :P)
- The end quote where TRD says "Umm Coyadre... You aint got no pancake mix..." is from a popular youtube video called "You aint got no pancake mix"
I hope you all enjoy those random fun facts! Ep 5 is out, I just didn't include it because
*Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert*
there will be 8 total episodes and it will fall in with 5-8
Anyway, goodbye to all until next time ;D
well that figures
-
now that ive gotten myself worked up and ready to play the sims again, MC
is not working for some reason.
keeps telling me the download link is damaged....
10 hours ago



















































6 comments:
OH SNAP I WAS IN THERE?!!?
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!
):'(
lolwa!?
XD
Bathroom. Atom''s diabolical boom boom remember.
I just spit out my drink after typing that.
Ohh I get what you're saying now
XD
You guys were just chattin it up in there!
I thought I noticed some duplicates of pictures... :P
Well the one's with you I messed up a bit, so I just decided to use the same picture twice instead of re-uploading the one I messed up.
I'm lazy like that 8D
Post a Comment