Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Real World: Bridgeport (Ep 1)

Warning: There is foul language. (But it's censored!)








My name is Ashton...

I'm 21, and i'm from San Francisco!


I'm Regina, i'm 21, and i'm from Tennessee!


So i'm walking up to this gah in the distince


He's got real dark hair, kinda thiyn, not really ma tahpe from what I can see of him.
But who knows, he might be a cutie


Hey! Are you mah roommate?


Hey i'm Regina!


Ashton.


So... Where ya frum?


San Fran, you?


Chattanooga! You ready to get outta here?


Ashton: Let's hit it!






So i'm walking through this crowd


And I see this girl with this little skirt on and this slinky top!
This Might be fun!


Hey haya doin, i'm Kiurra


I'm Cory, and might I say you lookin good girl!


You don't look half bad yourself Cory. Let's get out of here and flirt later!


I'm Casidy and i'm from The Bronx.
Growing up in the Bronx has been tough you know but i'm here in Bridgeport trying to have a good time and let loose!




I'm walkin up ta this gurl. Nace body, great hair, nace skin
I cain't waiyt to meet hur!


Brent: So you must be mah roomie?


I guess so, i'm Casidy!


Briynt!
Brent's accent is out of this world sexy. Although he's a ginger I might give him a try!


So let's hit the subway baby!




I'm Nathan, and 21 years old...
And i'm from Philly


I'm Chris i'm 23 years old and i'm from Kansas City, Missouri.
So I see this girl approaching me from a distance. She's no hottie but we'll see!


Nathan: Hey you, you must be my roommate!


Yep, i'm Chris!


Nathan!


So you ready to get gone!?


Yes and YES!




Ashton: Aww man, This is really it!


I'll race you to the biggest room!


Ohh baby, you beytcha!


Ooooo we mus be the first one's here Ayahshton!


Ashton: Let's check this place out!
It's been like 20 minutes and Regina's accent is already giving me headaches... This is gonna be a great 4 months!


Oooohh mah bjesus! This place is soooouh nace! / Sweet pad yo!


A canape beyd, Hell yes! This is mahne


Ohh you girls and your canape beds haha!


Don't hate. Think of all the sexy gahhs I could bring home to this nace beyd!


Haha or girls! I'm outta here! To find a bigger and better room!


Ouuuh what eva boo. You can trah but nothin beats this roooom!


So you exsahted for this new expurience!?


Excited as ever baby girl!
Cory is mad flirtin wif me! This boy know what he doin and I aint mad at em!








So whats Texas like? I've never been down South.


Ya knouw, same ole same ole. Cows, fiewds, footbaw!
Just hearing Brent talk right now is turning me on to him. I'm gonna like this!


We're here!


Cory: I think we're almost there.
Brent: This playce louks incredible!
This playce iys purfect!




Casidy: HELLO! The Party Is! Here! / Brent: Iny Bahdy home!?


Casidy: Guess were the first one's here / Gueyss sow sweety


Oh hey you guys, i'm Ashton (Casidy: Ohh hi)


Nace to meet you, the names Briynt!


Another one? Good Lord!


Hey i'm Casidy! / Ashton: Nice to met you


Hey Gina! We've got some company!
Ohh mah gawd hey ya'll!


I'm Regina, / Casidy


Regina / Briynt
Ohh mah gawd where from!?
Dallas! You!? / Chattanooga!
I knew ah recnized that accent of urs!
So what do you think our house'll be like?


Hopefully it's huge!


So what do ya'll think the other roommate'll be like!?


Idk gurl, I just hope we git some more boys up iyn here!


I hear someone at the door guys!


Hey everyone! I'm cory and this is Kierra!


Who's the fox!?
Kierra is a hottie. Give me a week!


Hey, i'm Kiurra / Briynt!


I'm Regina




I'm begining to not like Regina. I mean she seems like a desperate whore at this point throwing herself on every guy that walks in here!


I'm Casidy!


Ashton


So have yall picked out rooms, or what?


Cuz I need me a good roomie, girl!


You can room wiyth me girl!


Aight, lets go!
I still need a roommate


I think it's kinda f***ed up that Gina asked Kierra to be her roommate when we met first. Definitely don't like this girl at this point!


Hey Ashton, wanna room together bro!?


For sure, my rooms upstairs!


Wale, if mah math is correct, that leaves me and you Casi!


no offense, but i'd rather have a female roommate! I've roomed with guys before and you're all messy!
Chris: Are you ready for this!? / Nathan: Hell YEA!


So thiys is mah bed. The other one is yours girl!


Ok girl, dats cool wif me!
This bed is mine dude! Mine!


Alright, I can live with that!


Hello!


Hey gahs! The last 2 are here!




Hi, I'm Casidy!




Nathan
Casidy is definitely my type! Definitely!


Briynt! / Nice to meet you i'm Chris!


Casidy / Chris


Briynt!


I'm Nathan!


Hi sweety i'm Kiurra!


Ahm Regina!
Nathan iys pretty guud luukiyn. I mahght have to pursue hiym in the near future!


I'm Ashton


Hi, ahm Regina


Oooo how you doin!? I'm Kiurra / Nathan, nice to meet you.




So am I stuck rooming with you?


No no no please, with me!


Ok, What ever you say.


So that leaves me and you guy


Alright with me!




So I guess this is it for us.


Hmm. A bit small for my taste but it's ok!


This isn't what I expected... But it'll have to do.


Um... yea.
I still don't know how I feel about rooming with Casidy. I'll give her time


Hey everybody, lets meet downstairs!


I wanted everyone downstairs so we could get to know each other a little bit better!


So I have an ahdea. How bout everybahdy tell something about themselves, anythang!


Alraght, i'll go first... I'm from Dallas... and I love Footbaw and Jesus!


*Laughs* Well a've done some modelin in mah past! ( Kierra: For real gurl!?)


I was born in China! Top that! (*Laughter*)


Well I figure i'll tell you guys now so you don't have to find out later... I'm a lesbian and I have a girlfriend back at home.


HUH!?  (Brent: Git ahtta town!)
Chris being a lesbian was a total shocker for me, I never woulda guessed!


Ohh really!? How long have you been one?


Well i've kinda always known.


It's cool that you can just tell a group of strangers something like that. Good for you. (Regina: Yea you gow guurl!)
Chris being a lesbian wasn't a problem for me, but  I never woulda guessed!


Well... I was locked up one tahme! *Laughter*




You mean a fine a** chick like you was locked up!? For what!?


Fightin. Or "Battery" as they liked to call it. (Ashton: Girl you crazy!)


Well only someone totally ignorant wouldn't know that!
Wait a minute now... I know this b**** aint talkin to me! (Ashton: Ohh shit here it comes)
I'm just speaking, THE truth. (Nathan: Casidy! Come on now!)
This b**** is really trying me right now. But she don't know I will smack a b****!
                                                   
Wait a minute. I know THIS bitch who don't know 2 s***s about me aint talking s*** right now! (Brent: Jus calm dahn baby daw!)




Cause b**** I will run up in dat mouth real quick!  (Cory: Oh shit! *laughter*)


Look i'm jus


Shut yo f****in w**** a** mouth! I aint done! (Nathan: Well d***!)
Look just get over it, s***! (Chris: Just side down Casidy...)


B**** don't tell me to get over it! You over here actin like you know me or some s***!




*Laughing* Look Casi, come with me before someone gets hurt.




I aint worried bout that b****! (Nathan: Casi, stop it!)




Look, this is ya warning. Keep my name out of your mouth or better yet, don't f****** talk to me!


All on the first day... / Cory: I know right!
I just can't believe that we're fighting already... And over something so d*** stupid.


Warning from what b****!? I aint worried bout you! "Girl!"


Look, ya'll needda stop. Ya'll aint gon faught the first naght!


It don't matta, i'm ova dat ugly b**** anyway! (Cory: Casidy! Shut up!)
I hayd to steyp in cuz Kierra is mah girl and I kneoow she was gonna punch that b**** Casiday in the face!
I just didn't want Casi to get dat a** beat on the first night!


Yea yea talk ya s*** b****  (Brent: Stop iyt Ki, she's leayvin!)


Oh I will!  (Chris: Casidy, Stop it!)


Look! Casidy, stop beyin an a** n go to ur room!


Uhh i'm over all of you a**h****! (Ashton: Deuces b****! / Cory: Go calm down alright.)


Ohh my God, what a stupit b****!
I can't believe that all the roommates ganged up on me like that and made pretend like this, this fight! Was all my fault or something!


I though Brent was a cool guy but I guess I was wrong.


He goes off and defends this ghetto b**** over me!


and that fat w**** Regina just needs to leave!
This isn't over... I'll make them all pay.




You know Casidy you should really apalogize to Kierra for what you said last night.


I mean, you may have not meant to come off the way you did but it was really outta line.


But that's the thing, I don't think I was. She's the one who got all worked up over like one little comment!


Are you surius raght now Casi!?




I mean, that's 2 against 1 Casidy.


Ok, I know I was kinda rude but...


But!? just go Casi!




Hey um Kierra can we like talk for a minute.


About last night


Yea!?


I just want to say that I take full responsibility for that fight last night and i'm sorry it had to happen...


I just don't want to jeopardize a potential friendship ya know!?


I hur what you sayin, and ima except ya apology cuz we gon be hur for a minute an it's no sense in us not likin each other for this whole time!
I don't usually aahccep apologizes. I just tell a b**** not to talk to me no muh, but you know ima have to live wif her, n her apology seem sinsur so... yea.

I apologized to Kierra because ultimately I was in the wrong and she had every reason to be upset with me! And I don't want to feel like me and her never got the chance to be friends over something stupid like that.


That's all I needed. That's all I needed!
                                          
                                          

This is the true story!

Kierra: "B**** get outta my face!"
                                                                                        
Of  8 people
Brent: "Where are we raght now!?"
                                         
Picked to live in a house
Casidy: Oh Heeeell no!
                                                      
Work together!




And have their lives taped.




Regina's: "Are ya'll serious raght now!?"
                                         
To find out what happens


Chris: Oh my God you people are so immature!




Whiyn people stahp bein palaght.


And staht geyttin real!


Ashton: I f****in hate you guys right now!


All: The Real World: Bridgeport!



8 comments:

firestar said...

Dear God, Regina's boobies are gigantic! xD

Nathan and Ashton are my favorite. :3

I smiled when Nathan said Deuces cause I love that song. xD

I loved the ending where it does the preview for later episodes thing! It made me feel like I was actually watching the show! Loved it! :D

Coyadre said...

That's Fire =D

CelSera said...

Dude, you worked your butt off on this and it really shows! Regina is somethin' else...lol (fellow Southerner). The pictures are gorgeous! Should be verrrrry interesting to follow! ;D

awesome_phoebe said...

This was awesome xD

I did get confused sometimes with all the characters but ya know, that's my fault :)

Coyadre said...

Thanks Cel. You could consider me a southerner too, Maryland is iffy.

But anyway, I really did! It took like 3 days. 1 day to get the story, another day to add confessionals, and another day to add the extra (and fix errors)

It was really fun. I'll start Ep. 2 Tuesday :D

Emily said...

You're below the mason dixon, you're a southern boy.

You worked really really hard 0.0

Now give me a sniper rifle in your game so I can shoot Casidy.

Coyadre said...

I guess so. I consider myself southern, but some people don't like to put Maryland in that category because of Baltimore. Across the Bay bridge is all northern, down here is pure South!

And thanks, *Gives Chocolate sniper rifle*

You play nice now =D

Coyadre said...

And thanks Phoebe, I didn't mean to ignore your comment :P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner