Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trying for that perfect simself!

I have made billions of simselfs *over-exaggeration*
and I still don't thing mine is *correct*
I mean, i'm not THAT hung up on it lol
I just want him to look like me :(


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Photobucket

I think my simmy is too yellowy compared to me, but I had him darker and he looked ashy lol
Also, I couldn't find hair like mine. I have little wavy curly things and well, that's the best I could get on my sim :S
I need some tips, how can I make him look more... meish lol XD

3 comments:

Chicago said...

I have 2 look sideways at you lol. I think you should change the skin you're using, you're using subaxis skin right? I'm not sure about the hair, but from the comparison, I think you should use EA's short hair. I think that's all the advice I can give for right now.

Your a cutie btw.

CelSera said...

I'd say make the skin a little darker (still yellow-toned, but a little darker or more bronzed), and maybe bigger brows?

You're hot Coya! ^_^

TRD said...

Ooh la la... ;] haha. :p

I agree with what CelSera said, the skin and the eyebrows. It looks good. :]

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner